!!! WAREZ 4 SALE !!!                                                          87449
2007-11-22 21:05:59 UTC
Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping.
Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, games, etc.
Lessee now:
"Warez" means they're stolen or pirated stuff.

So ... Why should anybody BUY from you, what they could easily steal or
pirate the stuff themselves (or get it FREE off the net)? And why
should they PAY you anyway?

If they're the type to pay, why not buy from the legitimate owner?
Tim Merrigan
2007-11-22 22:58:03 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping.
Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, games, etc.
"Warez" means they're stolen or pirated stuff.
So ... Why should anybody BUY from you, what they could easily steal or
pirate the stuff themselves (or get it FREE off the net)? And why
should they PAY you anyway?
If they're the type to pay, why not buy from the legitimate owner?
<devil's advocate>
One reason would be the buyer hasn't the skill or access to rip it
themselves and the plagiarized or counterfeit software is
significantly less expensive than the legit.
</devil's advocate>
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Richard Fallstrom
2007-11-24 14:23:24 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping.
Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, games, etc.
"Warez" means they're stolen or pirated stuff.
So ... Why should anybody BUY from you, what they could easily steal or
pirate the stuff themselves (or get it FREE off the net)? And why
should they PAY you anyway?
If they're the type to pay, why not buy from the legitimate owner?
Personally, I do eventually buy the software I "gain" from the
internet. Some of it, like TechTools Pro, help me in my part time/on
call computer work on Macs. I have paid for TechTools Pro and others
after setting aside enough from jobs to be able to do so. Kind of a
bootstrapping effect. I would have preferred to have purchased them in
the first place but that isn't always possible.

Rick (sometimes is a GentleRF and sometimes is not)