Happy Anniversary Frank
U***@home.alone.invalid
2003-11-25 18:23:17 UTC
I will probably be off line wed & thur so I'm sending this ahead of time.

Wishing you and the Mrs. a very happy combination of Thanksgiving and
Anniversary.

Twenty-nine years is really great. Hope you have at least twenty-nine more.
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/uncle_sky
Frank McCoy
2003-11-25 23:18:31 UTC
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
I will probably be off line wed & thur so I'm sending this ahead of time.
Wishing you and the Mrs. a very happy combination of Thanksgiving and
Anniversary.
Twenty-nine years is really great. Hope you have at least twenty-nine more.
Thanks!
The wife and I ain't "going out" for our Anniversary ... Instead we're
having Relatives (of hers) over for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Gonna get *stuffed* just like the turky we got thawing in the
refirgerator since Sunday.
Fastman®
2003-11-26 17:47:13 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
I will probably be off line wed & thur so I'm sending this ahead of time.
Wishing you and the Mrs. a very happy combination of Thanksgiving and
Anniversary.
Twenty-nine years is really great. Hope you have at least twenty-nine more.
Thanks!
The wife and I ain't "going out" for our Anniversary ... Instead we're
having Relatives (of hers) over for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Gonna get *stuffed* just like the turky we got thawing in the
refirgerator since Sunday.
LOL!
Have a happy day!!
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
-----------------
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2003-11-26 21:59:23 UTC
Post by Fastman®
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
I will probably be off line wed & thur so I'm sending this ahead of time.
Wishing you and the Mrs. a very happy combination of Thanksgiving and
Anniversary.
Twenty-nine years is really great. Hope you have at least twenty-nine more.
Thanks!
The wife and I ain't "going out" for our Anniversary ... Instead we're
having Relatives (of hers) over for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Gonna get *stuffed* just like the turky we got thawing in the
refirgerator since Sunday.
LOL!
Have a happy day!!
Thanks. I'm sure I will. ;-}