The Coffee House
younthing
2005-11-10 01:23:54 UTC
A place where we can enjoy conversation.
Bette
younthing
2005-11-11 18:59:19 UTC
Ping Tim M. Meet me at the Coffee House. Everyone is welcome to join
us.
Tim Merrigan
2005-11-14 19:38:13 UTC
Post by younthing
Ping Tim M. Meet me at the Coffee House. Everyone is welcome to join
us.
Hi Bette,

Let's see, a mild Kona should be nice, black and unsweetened. And a
hot fruit Danish with a pat of butter melted on it.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America, and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples, promising liberty and justice for all.

Tim Merrigan
younthing
2005-11-14 20:24:06 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Let's see, a mild Kona should be nice, black and unsweetened. And a
hot fruit Danish with a pat of butter melted on it.
Absolutely. The waiter is coming our way. A mild Kona is very nice.
All the pastry was made this morning. You should find it to your
satisfaction.
I love this place. It is small but has enough seating for 25 people.
Nothing like booths. Cozy and comfortable. Thanks for joining me.
Now we can talk about anything you want. :)
Bette