My Storie Post
"" <@>
2005-01-19 03:56:53 UTC
Frank I Reed Every Story Befor Ever Posting It.

But I Nrver Reed My Post Over, No.

My Soft Ware Showes !00% Of My Post In The Post
Windo, No Mater If I Use My ISP NewServerOr My Pay Server.

I Asumed When I Started Using My Pay Sercer
https://galaxy.uncensored-news.com/

That The Problem Was Fixed.

I Am Trying A Few Test Post At My alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

Using Moath News Servers To See What Hapens.

Please Take A Look To.

Thank You Niki
Frank McCoy
2005-01-19 04:54:29 UTC
Post by "" <@>
Frank I Reed Every Story Befor Ever Posting It.
But I Nrver Reed My Post Over, No.
Heh. ;-}
I noticed.

I *always* read just about every post I make ... just to be sure it's
what I wanted posted. You just cannot trust servers, software, or
anything in between. (Yeah, I'm a paranoid SOB.)

I worked too long in both hardware and software to completely *trust*
any of them to get my hard work where I wanted it until I saw
personally that it got there complete and entire.

Of course, being from the old days when some BBC software would cut
posts down to 16K in size, and noise on the line would garbage good
posts, I guess I'm a bit more paranoid than most these days.
Post by "" <@>
My Soft Ware Showes !00% Of My Post In The Post
Windo, No Mater If I Use My ISP NewServerOr My Pay Server.
I Asumed When I Started Using My Pay Sercer
https://galaxy.uncensored-news.com/
That The Problem Was Fixed.
I Am Trying A Few Test Post At My alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
Using Moath News Servers To See What Hapens.
Please Take A Look To.
Thank You Niki
OK. Will go over there, as well.