Frank - if you need to say goodbyes to Krazy
Can-eh!-dian
2004-09-01 22:56:09 UTC
get your ass over to Aub's froup NOW - tomorrow will be to late!!
--
_
'' // /
(_) \_(_/_/ / (_(_/|_/ (_
Frank McCoy
2004-09-03 05:14:28 UTC
Post by Can-eh!-dian
get your ass over to Aub's froup NOW - tomorrow will be to late!!
I don't know where Aub's froup is; and I just got around to this
message after fixing computers all day.
Uncle Sky
2004-09-03 06:21:02 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Can-eh!-dian
get your ass over to Aub's froup NOW - tomorrow will be to late!!
I don't know where Aub's froup is; and I just got around to this
message after fixing computers all day.
I'd tell you but after his post in Kissy I don't think he wants it
published.

From what I understand it's too late to say anything to Krazy. He was
scheduled to go in today.

Most of what I know is in my post to Kissy.
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky