Damn ... If only it wasn't illegal.
2006-09-02 21:27:19 UTC
Well, it shouldn't be. It should be art.
Hell, with the proper lawyer, likely you could get it ruled that way.
Not me. They'd assume "prurient interest". ;-{

But if I could, I'd find a cute little girl, get parental permission, and take a
picture of her sitting and/or standing naked, holding a kitten (preferably cute
too) with her cunny showing ... not obscenely or sexily, but definitely and
clearly visible.

And then ... (Wait for it.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'd post it to the appropriate newsgroups with the caption:
"Now ain't that the cutest little pussy you ever saw?

(Sorry Folks. That image and those words just came to mind. I couldn't resist.
But I ain't sorry, either.)

I know ... I know. There are innumerable jokes out there already about that
sort of thing. Oh well. So suffer.
Laurence Taylor
2006-09-04 14:28:15 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Well, it shouldn't be. It should be art.
Hell, with the proper lawyer, likely you could get it ruled that way.
Not me. They'd assume "prurient interest". ;-{
But if I could, I'd find a cute little girl, get parental permission, and take a
picture of her sitting and/or standing naked, holding a kitten (preferably cute
too) with her cunny showing ... not obscenely or sexily, but definitely and
clearly visible.
And then ... (Wait for it.)
.
"Now ain't that the cutest little pussy you ever saw?
I probably wouldn't even notice the girl, but I love pussy-cats.
--
rgds
LAurence

...What do you mean, QWK? It took over an hour to read!
---*TagZilla 0.059* http://tagzilla.mozdev.org
Frank McCoy
2006-09-04 19:35:08 UTC
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
Well, it shouldn't be. It should be art.
Hell, with the proper lawyer, likely you could get it ruled that way.
Not me. They'd assume "prurient interest". ;-{
But if I could, I'd find a cute little girl, get parental permission, and take a
picture of her sitting and/or standing naked, holding a kitten (preferably cute
too) with her cunny showing ... not obscenely or sexily, but definitely and
clearly visible.
And then ... (Wait for it.)
.
"Now ain't that the cutest little pussy you ever saw?
I probably wouldn't even notice the girl, but I love pussy-cats.
So do I. I love them both ... But you're missing the whole point!
It isn't the girl *OR* the kitten. It's the pun man, the PUN!
Gesh. Some people have no priorities.
Lurker@The.Threshold
2006-09-05 01:45:19 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
Well, it shouldn't be. It should be art.
Hell, with the proper lawyer, likely you could get it ruled that way.
Not me. They'd assume "prurient interest". ;-{
But if I could, I'd find a cute little girl, get parental permission, and take a
picture of her sitting and/or standing naked, holding a kitten (preferably cute
too) with her cunny showing ... not obscenely or sexily, but definitely and
clearly visible.
And then ... (Wait for it.)
.
"Now ain't that the cutest little pussy you ever saw?
I probably wouldn't even notice the girl, but I love pussy-cats.
So do I. I love them both ... But you're missing the whole point!
It isn't the girl *OR* the kitten. It's the pun man, the PUN!
Gesh. Some people have no priorities.
Actually, one that MIGHT get by the puritans, would be to have her
seated with her legs spread, OBVIOUSLY nude (at least froom the waist
down) but with the kitten sitting between her legs hiding the
"naughty" bits.
Frank McCoy
2006-09-05 03:07:48 UTC
Post by ***@The.Threshold
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
[...]
Yeah, but that would pretty much spoil both the pun *and* the question itself.
;-{
All that would be left would be the innuendo.
(Hey ... That sounds rather obscene itself, doesn't it?)
Lurker@The.Threshold
2006-09-05 04:25:29 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by ***@The.Threshold
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
[...]
Yep, although, if the kitten is small enough, you might be able get
away with showing PART of the second kitty
Laurence Taylor
2006-09-05 08:35:08 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Yeah, but that would pretty much spoil both the pun *and* the question itself.
;-{
All that would be left would be the innuendo.
(Hey ... That sounds rather obscene itself, doesn't it?)
It's a fact that puritans have dirtier minds than the rest of us; they
need them to find sex in everything. Remember the hoo-hah over Chuck
Berry's "My Ding-a-Ling"? Silver bells hanging on a string. Now, who's
got the dirty mind?

If you want innuendo, you want I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/monday/rams/1230.ram .
--
rgds
LAurence

...BBS addiction is a Terminal disease.
---*TagZilla 0.059* http://tagzilla.mozdev.org
bobandcarole
2006-10-03 11:26:28 UTC
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
Yeah, but that would pretty much spoil both the pun *and* the question itself.
;-{
All that would be left would be the innuendo.
(Hey ... That sounds rather obscene itself, doesn't it?)
It's a fact that puritans have dirtier minds than the rest of us; they
need them to find sex in everything. Remember the hoo-hah over Chuck
Berry's "My Ding-a-Ling"?
And rightly so, the song is suggestive and that was the plan all along.
If released now it would require a Parental Warning label and wouldn't
get airplay.

Silver bells hanging on a string. Now, who's
Post by Laurence Taylor
got the dirty mind?
Chuck Berry
Laurence Taylor
2006-09-05 08:31:28 UTC
Post by ***@The.Threshold
Actually, one that MIGHT get by the puritans, would be to have her
seated with her legs spread, OBVIOUSLY nude (at least froom the waist
down) but with the kitten sitting between her legs hiding the
"naughty" bits.
There have alreday been attempts to ban photographs where the model is
believed to be naked, even though any proff or otherwise of that fact
is not in shot.
--
rgds
LAurence