Update on Frank's legal case
Nick Cramer
2010-05-08 00:09:28 UTC
Just got off the phone with Frank. He sounds pretty upbeat while he waits
for the Judge to render a verdict. Details on alt.support.girl-lovers.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
David
2010-05-08 02:23:06 UTC
[Default] On 08 May 2010 00:09:28 GMT, Nick Cramer
Post by Nick Cramer
Just got off the phone with Frank. He sounds pretty upbeat while he waits
for the Judge to render a verdict. Details on alt.support.girl-lovers.
Hopefully he will be able to resume posting to Usenet again. I would
love to be able to hear the details first hand.
--
David
No email replies please.
Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.
Nick Cramer
2010-05-08 05:45:20 UTC
Post by David
Post by Nick Cramer
Just got off the phone with Frank. He sounds pretty upbeat while he
waits for the Judge to render a verdict. Details on
alt.support.girl-lovers.
Hopefully he will be able to resume posting to Usenet again. I would
love to be able to hear the details first hand.
Thanks, David. Depends on the verdict, eh? A little more info on
alt.callahans.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061