Bad pedophile becomes good pedophile...has himself castrated
bobandcarole.
2006-04-20 21:14:54 UTC
May 4, 2005 - The release of a convicted child molester who claims to
have undergone voluntary castration so he wouldn't molest again is
causing alarm and sparking outrage in San Antonio.
On Tuesday, after serving eight years of a 20-year sentence, because of
time served and good behavior, Larry Don McQuay left prison for a
work-release facility.
The 41-year-old former school bus driver had confessed to sexually
abusing more than 200 children.
When asked in a 1996 prison interview what it was like to be a bus
driver in San Antonio with 60 kids riding in seats behind him, McQuay
told ABC News' Mike von Fremd, "It was frustrating 'cause I wanted to
have sex with 'em and I couldn't have sex with all of 'em."
ABC News interviewed McQuay in prison after his conviction, when he
shocked correction officials by volunteering to be surgically
castrated.
"I see a sex object," McQuay said about what he thinks when he sees
children. "I hate the things that I do. I'm just scared that it's going
to happen. That's why I want to get the surgery."
Castrated?
Because of his request, Texas passed a law permitting inmates to have
surgical castration on a voluntary basis.
It still is unclear if McQuay ever had the procedure. His lawyer says
he did.
"This man told us when he was too dangerous to be released," said Paul
C. Looney, McQuay's attorney. "Now, he tells us that through additional
therapy, though the surgical castration procedure, that he's ready."
One expert suggested castration can make a difference for criminals
like McQuay.
"There is good medical evidence showing that castration can be very
effective in lowering the recidivism rate of sexual offenders," said
Dr. Fred Berlin, a forensic psychologist at Johns Hopkins University.
But many disagree about whether a castrated sex offender is safe to
allow back in the community.
"We do not know," said Dianne Clements, president of the Houston-based
criminal justice reform organization Justice For All. "The likelihood
that he will molest and murder is very real."
Ankle Bracelet
McQuay will be forced to wear an electronic ankle bracelet, and Texas
officials promise McQuay will be tightly monitored by parole officers
for the next 11 years. But critics of ankle bracelets - including
McQuay's attorney, who favors McQuay's release - say the monitoring
devices are unreliable.
"Ankle bracelets are as close to worthless as they can be," Looney
said. "All they are is a placebo for the public."
Many in San Antonio are horrified to learn McQuay will now be living in
their city.
"I think it's putting our community in danger," one woman said. "I
think he needs to be locked up."
bobandcarole
c***@comcast.net
2006-04-21 22:49:00 UTC
You know, it is men like this that give pedophiles a bad name. Those
who have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by society into thinking
that they have hurt children by having consensual sexual encounters
with them, when that is NOT the case.

Have any of the children that he 'molested' had signs of mental
illness? No.
Have any of the children that he 'molested' committed suicide? No.
Did any of them do these things or have problems before the police got
their hands on them? No.

The absence of ANY sign of harm to these children, means that there IS
NO HARM, period and done with. This is just the authorities wanting
EVERYONE to think that sex = bad, and don't want adults and other
children to teach other children that the adults and police are full of
bullshit (they recently arrested a 4 year old for sexually abusing his
same age sister!).
Lamey The Cable Guy
2006-04-22 06:27:10 UTC
You know, it is men like< SLAP >
Wat teh hell are you talking about?
lastbandstanding
I know something.
BusyGuy
2006-04-22 07:41:36 UTC
Post by c***@comcast.net
You know, it is men like this that give pedophiles a bad name
Christopher, i have the Morons effectively kill-filtered so I did not
see the news article you refer to. Could you please repost just it.
(Forget any add-on commentary from the Morons.)
Lamey The Cable Guy
2006-04-22 07:48:49 UTC
Post by BusyGuy
Post by c***@comcast.net
You know, it is men like this that give pedophiles a bad name
Christopher, i have the Morons effectively kill-filtered so I did not
see the news article you refer to. Could you please repost just it.
(Forget any add-on commentary from the Morons.)
Busyguy self spanks.

LOL
bobandcarole
2006-04-22 08:09:39 UTC
Post by c***@comcast.net
You know, it is men like this that give pedophiles a bad name.
LOLOLOL.......pedophiles have always had a bad name idiot.............

Those
same age sister!).
Q***@seznam.cz
2006-04-22 20:23:43 UTC
bad laws, no other comments :((
bobandcarole
2006-04-22 21:12:16 UTC
Post by Q***@seznam.cz
bad laws, no other comments :((
Who asked YOU, pedo towelhead.....
You and allah can both kiss my ass...after all you're both pedophiles
Q***@seznam.cz
2006-04-23 11:00:25 UTC
Who asked YOU s.t.j�.p.i.d?? Be quiet and f.uc.k my ass..
bobandcarole
2006-04-23 15:47:41 UTC
Who asked YOU s.t.j񮰮i.d?? Be quiet and f.uc.k my ass..
Your ass looks too much like your face
Q***@seznam.cz
bad laws, no other comments :((
bobandcarole