Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandal
bob&carole
2006-11-10 22:09:37 UTC

bob&carole
2006-12-31 13:59:18 UTC

John in detroit
2006-12-31 21:44:34 UTC
bob&carole wrote:
>>> Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
>>> men, he likes young teen boys. We should pray for him that he gets a
>>> handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more kids.
>>>

>>> Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical behavior
>>> for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate such folks
>>> to positions where they gain access to our kids.
>>>

>>> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

I will make one comment. Many hetroxexual men like young girls and in
both cases it is child abuse
âlant.org
2007-01-01 02:06:19 UTC
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:44:34 GMT, John in detroit <***@blank.net>
wrote:

>I will make one comment. Many hetroxexual men like young girls and in
>both cases it is child abuse

Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
of boys...
Andrealphus
2007-01-01 02:20:03 UTC
In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
***@râlant.org, typed this:

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:44:34 GMT, John in detroit <***@blank.net>
> wrote:

>> I will make one comment. Many hetroxexual men like young girls and
>> in both cases it is child abuse
>

> Per capita, homosexual

Bullshit.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
âlant.org
2007-01-01 08:18:58 UTC

of boys...
c***@inbox.com
2007-01-01 19:40:05 UTC
***@râlant.org wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:20:03 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> <***@FAM.NET> wrote:
>
> >In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> >***@râlant.org, typed this:

> >> Per capita, homosexual
> >
> >Bullshit.
>
> Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

> You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

Are you talking about ALL of them?
(-:arl
âlant.org
2007-01-02 08:36:28 UTC

It's chapter three in the Big Book of Homosexual Dogma (BBHD).
John in detroit
2007-01-01 20:06:44 UTC
***@râlant.org wrote:

> Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

Many years ago I was taught how to remember the spelling of the word
ASSUME. (Hint add a pair of dashes -U-, like that, it makes sense)

I don't like people who assume, The major reason is they tend to assume
WRONG. you said: "You homos" and that, sir, assumes facts that are not
now, never have been and never will be, in evidence. Had you said
"Those Homos" you might be more accurate.

And though you seem to know about NAMBLA, have you ever heard about the
Pedophiliacs Exchange (Not sure of spelling) a group which has as it's
motto "Sex before 8 or it's too late"

Both groups were featured on a locally produced TV talk show. You know
that disclaimer. Something like "The views and opinions expressed by
the guests are not necessary those of the show, its staff, the station
or it's staff or the network (parent company) that most talk shows run
at the start,,, Well they ran it at the start of the show, the start of
the segment, the end of the first segment, the end of the commercial
break, (Start of the 2nd segment) the end of the 2nd segment and the end
of the show. I think they were saying something there.

When you speak of Catholic Priests you further show your ignorance of
the facts. You see, the Church keeps excellent records, as does the US
government, and those records show that the odds of a priest being
Homosexual and abusing young boys is the same as the odds of any man
being homosexual and abusing young boys. NAMBLA after all was not
formed to protect Catholic Priests, IT was formed to PROTECT SCHOOL
TEACHERS in the New England part of the US who were properly charged
with child sexual abuse.

Today, by the way, I suspect the percentage of homosexual child abusers
in the priesthood has gone down (My figures are, after all, a decade
old) due to screening processes put in place.

But that is, a suspicion and is thus presented here as such and not as a
given fact.

So, Mark, I suggest you do a bit more research.

And do not ever imply that I am homosexual, I'm not
c***@inbox.com
2007-01-02 03:32:24 UTC
***@râlant.org wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:20:03 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> <***@FAM.NET> wrote:
>
> >In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> >***@râlant.org, typed this:

> >> Per capita, homosexual
> >
> >Bullshit.
>
> Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

I don't know. But I think we oughtta concern our selves with society
as a whole. Which group causes the most over all damage. Ya know? In
absolute terms. Then we just kill them off. I mean, your real concern
is society right? Not some personal vendetta against a part of society
to which you don't belong, right?

Excellent! we have a volunteer. Now, just a few million more.
(-:arl
bob&carole
2007-01-02 13:57:26 UTC

LOL
fritz
2007-01-03 13:04:39 UTC
"bibon"@râlant.org wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:20:03 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> <***@FAM.NET> wrote:
>
> >In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> >***@râlant.org, typed this:

> >> Per capita, homosexual
> >
> >Bullshit.
>
> Per capita,

That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.

> homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals.

That's not even close to being true, you're leaving out the
little girls. You do know that girls were little once right?

> Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

Did the heterosexual Catholic priest also have an organization?
How come you guys always play down the fact that girls are
the victims many times more often than boys?

Don't like girls?

--

Fritz ...

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

John in detroit
2007-01-03 17:01:56 UTC
fritz wrote:

>> Homosexual Catholic priest who
>> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
>> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
>> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
>> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
>> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
>> of boys...
>
> Did the heterosexual Catholic priest also have an organization?
> How come you guys always play down the fact that girls are
> the victims many times more often than boys?
>
> Don't like girls?
>
> --
>
> Fritz ...

Thanks Fritz.. I missed that last lie of his (That a Priest founded
NAMBLA) though I did post the originations true founding. It was a
defense league for a bunch of New England School teachers, properly
accused of molesting young boys.

My source on that is NAMBLA by the way (I mentioned they spoke on a
local tv talk show... One which ran serious disclamers)

I should point out that prior to that talk show almost nobody outside of
the child abuse community (All three of them) had heard of these folks,
they had hoped to build up membership by a TV appearance, As it
happens, they had to crawl under a rock for a while as what was built up
was the pitchfork and baseball bat committee sound the hue and cry for
their anatomy.

You might notice I mentioned 3 child abuse groups.

1: NAMBLA and their like
2: Pedophiliacs Exchange
3: Cops (That's who I'm assoicated with) We, bust groups 1 and 2 and put
them where they can learn of their games.... From the child's point of
view. (Group includes prosecutors, judges, corrections officers, and of
course dispatchers, which was my job)
âlant.org
2007-01-04 00:53:15 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:01:56 -0500, John in detroit <***@blank.net>
wrote:

>fritz wrote:
>
>>> Homosexual Catholic priest who
>>> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
>>> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
>>> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
>>> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
>>> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
>>> of boys...
>>
>> Did the heterosexual Catholic priest also have an organization?
>> How come you guys always play down the fact that girls are
>> the victims many times more often than boys?
>>
>> Don't like girls?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Fritz ...
>
>Thanks Fritz.. I missed that last lie of his (That a Priest founded
>NAMBLA) though I did post the originations true founding. It was a
>defense league for a bunch of New England School teachers, properly
>accused of molesting young boys.
>
>My source on that is NAMBLA by the way (I mentioned they spoke on a
>local tv talk show... One which ran serious disclamers)
>
>I should point out that prior to that talk show almost nobody outside of
>the child abuse community (All three of them) had heard of these folks,
>they had hoped to build up membership by a TV appearance, As it
>happens, they had to crawl under a rock for a while as what was built up
>was the pitchfork and baseball bat committee sound the hue and cry for
>their anatomy.
>
>You might notice I mentioned 3 child abuse groups.
>
>1: NAMBLA and their like
>2: Pedophiliacs Exchange
>3: Cops (That's who I'm assoicated with) We, bust groups 1 and 2 and put
>them where they can learn of their games.... From the child's point of
>view. (Group includes prosecutors, judges, corrections officers, and of
>course dispatchers, which was my job)

Since you have knowingly and willfully lied about the range of public
knowledge of NAMBLA ("...nobody outside the child abuse community") my
money is on you being a Card Carrying NAMBLA Member trying to throw
down a smoke screen.

FBI Sends Man-Boy Love Association Member to Prison

From Man-Boy Love Association Member Stung By FBI,
by Matt O’Connor, published Aug 21, 2006, by Chicago Tribune:

A flight attendant from Chicago…David C. Mayer, 51, was about to board
a boat to Mexico when he was arrested last year. He and six others
snared in the FBI investigation thought they were traveling to a
bed-and-breakfast that provided boys for their sexual pleasure,
authorities charged.

A federal judge in San Diego sentenced Mayer to 37 months in prison on
Aug. 11.

Mayer had pleaded guilty to the sex offense on the condition he be
allowed to appeal the judge’s refusal to dismiss the charge on 1st
Amendment grounds.

The defense alleged the government had over-reached after an
undercover FBI agent infiltrated the North American Man/Boy Love
Association, or NAMBLA, secretly tape-recording discussions at annual
conventions in 2003 and 2004.

Within half an hour of meeting the FBI agent at the 2004 convention,
Mayer expressed frustration at the group’s political agenda,
authorities said. The organization, formed in 1978, is dedicated to
eliminating age-of-consent laws.

Mayer wanted advice on traveling abroad to have sex with young boys,
according to court records.

“I don’t know who’s lying to who or if … they’re lying to themselves
and saying, ‘This is all political. This is all to change society,’”
Mayer said of conference organizers in the tape-recorded conversation.
“[Expletive], it’s like, bring on the boys.”

A spokeswoman for American Airlines confirmed that Mayer, formerly of
the 1200 block of North Sandburg Terrace, had worked for the airline
for almost 20 years until his arrest last year.

Mayer was also a licensed clinical social worker until late 2003,
according to state regulatory authorities, but he had never been the
subject of disciplinary action.

In a telephone interview last week, Robert Hamer, the undercover FBI
agent, said he joined NAMBLA in 2001 for a $35 fee while investigating
sex tourism in Thailand.

Over the next two years, Hamer won the trust of the group’s leaders,
writing Christmas cards to incarcerated members and authoring stories
for a NAMBLA publication on chemical castration and the unfairness of
laws allowing charges against sex offenders decades after alleged
crimes.

Hamer, who retired from the FBI in January, said this was his most
personally challenging undercover assignment in a 26-year career. In
more than 20 undercover roles, he played everything from a contract
killer for the mob to an international arms dealer.

But posing as a pedophile “thoroughly disgusted me,” he said. “I had
taken on an alter ego antithetical to everything I believed to be
right and moral.”

In fall 2003, Hamer attended the invitation-only NAMBLA convention in
New York City, secretly tape-recording his conversations but being
careful not to ask too many questions for fear of drawing suspicion.

At an early session, the leader asked the 30 men in attendance to
identify themselves and explain why they had come to the convention.

When his turn came, Hamer feigned to be overcome by emotion, breaking
down and crying as he recounted his fears of being arrested when the
group encountered police officers while walking in Manhattan.

The ploy won him sympathy, said Hamer, who, as he had in numerous
other undercover roles, pretended to be disabled, using a crutch and
walking with a limp.

Hamer said the disability made it appear less likely that he was an
undercover agent and provided an excuse for his frequent absences.

He said he would tell the group he needed to take medication when in
fact he was replacing cassettes in his tape recorder.

A year later, at the Miami convention, Hamer said he became more
aggressive in his conversations in an effort to draw out discussions
of criminal activities.

Two days after the convention, Mayer e-mailed Hamer about Web sites
for hotels in Costa Rica and elsewhere that catered to homosexuals,
according to court records.

By the next month, Hamer promoted the trip to the Mexican
bed-and-breakfast, a ruse set up by the FBI.

“The whole thing sounds fabulous, almost too good to be true,”
authorities said Mayer replied in an e-mail.

Shortly after Christmas, Hamer received Mayer’s $620 payment for the
trip.

In February 2005, a day after Mayer and two co-defendants had flown to
San Diego, they were arrested as they were about to board a boat they
believed to be headed for trysts with boys in Mexico. Four others were
arrested in Los Angeles.

“These are ministers, special-education teachers, a dentist,
professional people,” Hamer said of those arrested. “They’re your
next-door neighbor, your kid’s coach.”

--------

Or maybe the one proclaiming his law enforcement association is really
of another "association."
âlant.org
2007-01-04 00:41:16 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:04:39 -0500, fritz <***@peace.net> wrote:

>"bibon"@râlant.org wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:20:03 GMT, "Andrealphus"
>> <***@FAM.NET> wrote:
>>
>> >In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
>> >***@râlant.org, typed this:

>> >Bullshit.
>>
>> Per capita,
>
>That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
>Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
>nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.
>
>> homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
>> number of kids than do heterosexuals.
>
>That's not even close to being true, you're leaving out the
>little girls. You do know that girls were little once right?

1 1/2-2% of the U.S. population are male homosexuals. 48% of the
population are heterosexual males. Certainly there are more case of
male on female abuse than male on male. However when calculated on a
per capita basis homosexual sexual abuse of males is far, far greater
than heterosexual abuse of female.

>> Homosexual Catholic priest who
>> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
>> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
>> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
>> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
>> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
>> of boys...
>
>Did the heterosexual Catholic priest also have an organization?
>How come you guys always play down the fact that girls are
>the victims many times more often than boys?

See above

Andrealphus
2007-01-04 00:42:25 UTC
In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
***@râlant.org, typed this:

Bullshit.
âlant.org
2007-01-04 04:37:57 UTC

As is usual.
bobandcarole
2007-01-06 14:11:37 UTC
Andrealphus post edited:
> In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> ***@râlant.org, typed this:

> >> That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
> >> Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
> >> nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.

100% true

> >> That's not even close to being true, you're leaving out the
> >> little girls. You do know that girls were little once right?
> >
> > 1 1/2-2% of the U.S. population are male homosexuals. 48% of the
> > population are heterosexual males. Certainly there are more case of
> > male on female abuse than male on male. However when calculated on a
> > per capita basis homosexual sexual abuse of males is far, far greater
> > than heterosexual abuse of female.
>
> Bullshit.
Funny you would call it that considering you slid out of a cows ass at
birth.....
ScottyFLL -- Reminding Blob of his inferior lower-class status, on a daily basis :-)
2007-01-06 14:49:17 UTC
On the 3rd of December 2002 this was written in Alt support boy-lovers
by BLOB&CARLO (via WebTV -- LOL!!!!):

"Bob & Carole" <***@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Quite frankly I don't have the time to respond to your lunatic ravings
> in this NG. I am busy CLOSING this NG.....Post your lies and psycho
> opinions in alt.flame.faggots

LOL! Hey, Blob, I guess you weren't very successful, huh? Now, is
that a LIE, or are you still working on closing down newsgroups? Huh?
LOL!!!

And what happened to that "kicking pedophile ass daily" bullshit you
add to your screen name? Huh? Doesn't seem to be too accurate, does
it?

LOL!!

What an ineffective blob of scum you are. FUN to watch though!!
bob&carole
2007-01-06 16:35:23 UTC
ScottyFLL -- Learning the humiliation of his inferior lower-class
status, on a daily basis :-) wrote:
> On the 3rd of December 2002 this was written in Alt support boy-lovers
> by BLOB&CARLO (via WebTV -- LOL!!!!):

Really??? LOL

Filthy faggot scottyFLL is a proven liar, it humiliated itself by
telling a lie on usenet, all usenet faggots will eventually do this,
they often try to justify the dick in their ass but *must* resort to
lying when doing so.
scotty made some claims but failed to back them up, in other words it
told a flat-out lie and then ran away when challenged to support his
lie, scotty is a proven liar.
I'd like to thank filthy faggot scotty for helping me expose him for
the craven liar he most certainly is, of course it would have been
impossible without his complete cooperation.

I'll just dispense with the usual routine and timeline and simply
proclaim that once again faggot scotty is talking out of it"s fagged
out, AIDS ridden, canyon ass when it denies being a liar.

"I think we'll be seeing less of bobandcarole around these here
parts... at least while I'm around."--faggot scottyFLL

You will note that humiliated faggot scotty doesn't deny the post
here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/31fa407...

faggot scotty refers to it's "somewhat successful" campaign: LOL

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/msg/6df3e2ef61781ec3?&hl=en

faggot scotty admits that it DID write the post that it now claims
never existed:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/0a8e325...

"I think we'll be seeing less of bobandcarole around these here
parts... at least while I'm around."--faggot scottyFLL

"Also in that post I wrote: "I also sent abuse complaints, complete
with links to those messages we've gotten in
alt.politics.homosexuality

from people on other
newsgroups complaining about the cross-posting."
That is a true statement, also. It is out of my hands if nothing was
done about it, but it is not a "lie", as you say it is"--faggot
scottyFLL

Ever wonder if the people you "complained" to hate faggots as much as
the rest of us??

You lied and now you suffer the ultimate humiliation that a craven
liar

like you deserves.

You're just an inept faggot with delusions of grandeur scotty, I told
you that the day you dared to poke your head out of that stinking
asshole you came from.....LOL

And it will be that way, "as long as you are around"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]

Proof of the homo/pedo connection:
http://216.220.97.17/parade1.jpg
ScottyFLL -- Reminding Blob of his inferior lower-class status, on a daily basis :-)
2007-01-07 20:49:53 UTC
Blob&Carlo's bisexual sex ad (screenshot after Blob deleted the post
today):

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bcfullpersonaladscreenslz4.jpg
Andrealphus
2007-01-06 16:37:18 UTC
In News ***@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com,, bobandcarole
at ***@hotmail.com, typed this:

Were you breach?
Andrealphus
2007-01-08 22:52:01 UTC
In News ***@11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com,, bobandcarole
at ***@hotmail.com, typed this:

> Andrealphus post edited:
>> In News ***@4ax.com,,
>> ***@râlant.org at ***@râlant.org, typed this:

> 100% Bullshit

>>> 1 1/2-2% of the U.S. population are male homosexuals. 48% of the
>>> population are heterosexual males. Certainly there are more case of
>>> male on female abuse than male on male. However when calculated on a
>>> per capita basis homosexual sexual abuse of males is far, far
>>> greater than heterosexual abuse of female.
>>
> Bullshit.

Well, you're 100% correct. You're still an idiot, but at least you realize
it.
âlant.org
2007-01-09 05:04:31 UTC

/ i\
Andrealphus
2007-01-09 12:11:34 UTC
In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
***@râlant.org, typed this:

/ i\
fritz
2007-01-04 14:58:50 UTC
"bibon"@râlant.org wrote:

> >> Per capita,
> >
> >That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
> >Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
> >nine times as much as gay men molest little boys.
> >
> >> homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> >> number of kids than do heterosexuals.
> >
> >That's not even close to being true, you're leaving out the
> >little girls. You do know that girls were little once right?
>
> 1 1/2-2% of the U.S. population are male homosexuals. 48% of the
> population are heterosexual males. Certainly there are more case of
> male on female abuse than male on male. However when calculated on a
> per capita basis homosexual sexual abuse of males is far, far greater
> than heterosexual abuse of female.

Ah, some more of your Fundy math.
I wonder if you would be good enough to provide us with
your calculations, and the original source information.
If you wouldn't care to, I'm sure everyone will understand.

> >> Homosexual Catholic priest who
> >> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> >> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> >> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> >> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> >> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> >> of boys...
> >
> >Did the heterosexual Catholic priest also have an organization?
> >How come you guys always play down the fact that girls are
> >the victims many times more often than boys?
>
> See above

Non responsive.

I also noticed that you name only one organization (NAMBLA)
of male homosexuals. (Incidentally, they're not really pedophiles, they
just advocate the lowering of the age of consent.)
Did you also know there are dozens of -heterosexual- pedophile
organizations?

--

Fritz ...

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

bob&carole
2007-01-04 13:19:52 UTC
fritz wrote:
> "bibon"@râlant.org wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:20:03 GMT, "Andrealphus"
> > <***@FAM.NET> wrote:
> >
> > >In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> > >***@râlant.org, typed this:

> > >Bullshit.
> >
> > Per capita,
>
> That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
> Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
> nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.

I think you're full of shit to the brim....

fritz
2007-01-04 15:02:55 UTC
bob&carole wrote:

> fritz wrote:
> > "bibon"@râlant.org wrote:

> > > Per capita,
> >
> > That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
> > Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
> > nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.
>
> I think you're full of shit to the brim....

Naturally, that's why everyone thinks you're an idiot.

--

Fritz ...

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

bobandcarole
2007-01-02 13:30:01 UTC
Andrealphus wrote:
> In News ***@4ax.com,, ***@râlant.org at
> ***@râlant.org, typed this:
>
> > On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:44:34 GMT, John in detroit <***@blank.net>
> > wrote:

> >> I will make one comment. Many hetroxexual men like young girls and
> >> in both cases it is child abuse
> >

> > Per capita, homosexual
>
> Bullshit.
Your middle name, faggot

David G. Bell
2007-01-01 12:02:23 UTC
On Monday, in article
<***@4ax.com>
***@râlant.org wrote:

> Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

You seem to be posting this to five unrelated newsgroups, which doesn't
make you look good. It's classic trolling.

But, on the offchance you're of some value, do you have any citable
references for the numbers affected?

"I am Number Two," said Penfold. "You are Number Six."
John in detroit
2007-01-01 19:52:51 UTC
***@râlant.org wrote:

> Per capita, homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> number of kids than do heterosexuals. Homosexual Catholic priest who
> for half a century willfully preyed on boys in the church and young
> men in the seminaries are a good example. They were an "Organized"
> band of homosexual child rapist not that much different than the North
> American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which was in fact founded
> by a homosexual priest. You homos have a play book on the sexual abuse
> of boys...

Well, first, you make a seriously bad assumption when you said "You
Homos" it proves beyond a doubt that you are speaking without knowledge.

"Those homes" would not have so proved by the way.

And you have also proved you don't know the stats, For your information
the percentage of Catholic Priests who are homosexual child abusers. is
statistically equal to the percentage of MEN (Catholic or not, Priests
or not, FATHERS or not) who are homosexual child abusers. (At least that
was a decade ago, Today I suspect the percentage of priests who so abuse
is dropping due to better screening of applicants)

No, I can not cite my source (At least not by name) The church has an
office that investigates all allegations of homosexual activity among
priests and keeps records and stats. The US government (Among other
governments) keep the stats for the general public. Those are the sources

My only point is that limiting your comments to Homosexuals is wrong,
hetrosexuals can be every bit as bad and damaging.
âlant.org
2007-01-02 08:37:45 UTC

Data?
Gary McGath
2007-01-01 14:00:17 UTC
In article <6bWlh.55741$***@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
John in detroit <***@blank.net> wrote:

> I will make one comment.

Don't.

Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com
Lee Gold
2007-01-01 17:19:44 UTC
Gary McGath wrote:

> In article <6bWlh.55741$***@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
> John in detroit <***@blank.net> wrote:
>
> > I will make one comment.
>
> Don't.

Or at least trim headers if you do, John, so it only goes
to r.m.f.

--Lee
John in detroit
2007-01-01 20:08:55 UTC
Lee Gold wrote:
> Gary McGath wrote:
>> In article <6bWlh.55741$***@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
>> John in detroit <***@blank.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I will make one comment.
>> Don't.
>
> Or at least trim headers if you do, John, so it only goes
> to r.m.f.
>
> --Lee

Header trimed, He called me a Homo, I'm calling him an idiot, in all the
news groups (though I'm doing it a lot more politely)

IF he replies to that one, Kill files are an option
Cary Kittrell
2007-01-04 00:54:48 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com> ***@râlant.org writes:
> newssvr13.news.prodigy.net> <***@4ax.com> <nd_lh.9290$***@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net> <***@4ax.com> <***@peace.net>
> Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:41:16 GMT
>
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:04:39 -0500, fritz <***@peace.net> wrote:
>
> >"bibon"@râlant.org wrote:

> >> Per capita,
> >
> >That really sounds good, that "Per capita" don't it.
> >Truth is, heterosexual men molest little girls nearly
> >nine times as much a gay men molest little boys.
> >
> >> homosexual males do far more damage to a much greater
> >> number of kids than do heterosexuals.
> >
> >That's not even close to being true, you're leaving out the
> >little girls. You do know that girls were little once right?
>
> 1 1/2-2% of the U.S. population are male homosexuals. 48% of the
> population are heterosexual males. Certainly there are more case of
> male on female abuse than male on male. However when calculated on a
> per capita basis homosexual sexual abuse of males is far, far greater
> than heterosexual abuse of female.

Oh?

How far, exactly?

(please show your work)