I saw Frank McCoy on TV!
unknown
2004-01-12 03:55:14 UTC
Was watching the History Channel today.
They had a show about secret Nazi airplanes such as the stealth
bomber, etc. This was one show I had not seen before. Missed it
somehow.

Anyway.....
They showed a picture of Frank McCoy, a US Air Force pilot who test
flew one of the restored Nazi airplanes.

I wondered if this Frank could be a relative of yours?
Probably not.

I am just thinking out loud to myself.

bye-bye.

daytek
Frank McCoy
2004-01-12 18:53:13 UTC
Post by unknown
Was watching the History Channel today.
They had a show about secret Nazi airplanes such as the stealth
bomber, etc. This was one show I had not seen before. Missed it
somehow.
Anyway.....
They showed a picture of Frank McCoy, a US Air Force pilot who test
flew one of the restored Nazi airplanes.
I wondered if this Frank could be a relative of yours?
Probably not.
Not that I know of.
Sounds like a nice interesting job though.
I saw another FM on TV the other day.
Can't now remember who though. Think it was a politician.
Fastman®
2004-01-16 01:52:39 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by unknown
Was watching the History Channel today.
They had a show about secret Nazi airplanes such as the stealth
bomber, etc. This was one show I had not seen before. Missed it
somehow.
Anyway.....
They showed a picture of Frank McCoy, a US Air Force pilot who test
flew one of the restored Nazi airplanes.
I wondered if this Frank could be a relative of yours?
Probably not.
Not that I know of.
Sounds like a nice interesting job though.
I saw another FM on TV the other day.
Can't now remember who though. Think it was a politician.
Hey! Let's be clear here, OK?
By "FM", you meant Frank McCoy, yes?
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
-----------------
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2004-01-16 16:42:23 UTC
Post by Fastman®
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by unknown
Was watching the History Channel today.
They had a show about secret Nazi airplanes such as the stealth
bomber, etc. This was one show I had not seen before. Missed it
somehow.
Anyway.....
They showed a picture of Frank McCoy, a US Air Force pilot who test
flew one of the restored Nazi airplanes.
I wondered if this Frank could be a relative of yours?
Probably not.
Not that I know of.
Sounds like a nice interesting job though.
I saw another FM on TV the other day.
Can't now remember who though. Think it was a politician.
Hey! Let's be clear here, OK?
By "FM", you meant Frank McCoy, yes?
Oh ... Yeah ... Right. ;-}