hi
Nikki
2004-01-23 08:09:49 UTC
test
Frank McCoy
2004-01-23 18:09:19 UTC
test
So ... Did the test work?
Nikki
2004-01-23 21:27:23 UTC
My Daddy Set The Outlook Express Where I Could NOT Post
Any More.

So I Have Been Playing With It Trying To Make It Work Again.

Sorry For Using Your Group To Test My Post But I Couldent
Use The Storie Group, Because I Promased NOT To Post There Any More

I Love You --> Nikki
Post by Frank McCoy
test
So ... Did the test work?
2004-01-24 00:26:02 UTC
Post by Nikki
My Daddy Set The Outlook Express Where I Could NOT Post
Any More.
So I Have Been Playing With It Trying To Make It Work Again.
Sorry For Using Your Group To Test My Post But I Couldent
Use The Storie Group, Because I Promased NOT To Post There Any More
Somebody using your computer did. ;-}
I noticed that "somebody" was listening a bit.
Post by Nikki
I Love You --> Nikki
Post by Frank McCoy
test