Pictures of Autumn in Itasca - 12 - Dscf0012.jpg
Daytek
2004-10-05 00:20:24 UTC
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.

daytek
Frank McCoy
2004-10-05 02:10:37 UTC
In alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join Daytek
Post by Daytek
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.
They make *nice* wallpaper.
I'm making up a complete set.
Beave©
2004-10-05 20:12:15 UTC
Post by Daytek
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.
They make *nice* wallpaper.
I'm making up a complete set.
Nice pics Frank! <S>
--

Beave©

"I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote,
but am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant."
- Unknown
Frank McCoy
2004-10-06 00:43:26 UTC
In alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join Beave©
Post by Beave©
Nice pics Frank! <S>
Glad you like them.
That's why I posted them ... for those who might.
Beave©
2004-10-06 21:04:01 UTC
Post by Beave©
Nice pics Frank! <S>
Glad you like them.
That's why I posted them ... for those who might.
You don't mind...if I play with a few...and repost?

- Unknown
Frank McCoy
2004-10-06 21:49:39 UTC
Post by Beave©
Nice pics Frank! <S>
Glad you like them.
That's why I posted them ... for those who might.
You don't mind...if I play with a few...and repost?
Depends on what you mean by "play with".
Nothing erotic, I hope.
Otherwise, no objection.
I posted them for people to enjoy.
Beave©
2004-10-06 23:38:40 UTC
Post by Beave©
Nice pics Frank! <S>
Glad you like them.
That's why I posted them ... for those who might.
You don't mind...if I play with a few...and repost?
Depends on what you mean by "play with".
Nothing erotic, I hope.
Otherwise, no objection.
I posted them for people to enjoy.
What kind of fool, you take me for? <G>

- Unknown
Frank McCoy
2004-10-07 03:29:21 UTC
Post by Beave©
Nice pics Frank! <S>
Glad you like them.
That's why I posted them ... for those who might.
You don't mind...if I play with a few...and repost?
Depends on what you mean by "play with".
Nothing erotic, I hope.
Otherwise, no objection.
I posted them for people to enjoy.
What kind of fool, you take me for? <G>
Uh, why a ... Uh ... Never mind. ;-}
Tim Merrigan
2004-10-05 13:43:45 UTC
Post by Daytek
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.
--
daytek
BTW, even if I were using a reader that decoded pics, I didn't get the
messages with them.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan

2004-10-05 14:10:45 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Daytek
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.
--
daytek
BTW, even if I were using a reader that decoded pics, I didn't get the
messages with them.
Sorry. But others requested them.
They weren't posted to tease.
Tim Merrigan
2004-10-05 14:33:58 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Daytek
Took these yesterday (10/02/2004)
Starting at picture-4.
(The others were private pictures.)
Photo Number 12.
Reminds me of the road to my Grandmother's house in New England States.
Makes me homesick.
Now I want a little dusting of snow.
--
daytek
BTW, even if I were using a reader that decoded pics, I didn't get the
messages with them.
Sorry. But others requested them.
They weren't posted to tease.
I think you misunderstood my comment, I didn't get the messages at all,
not even containing undecipherable code. Only the replies to them.

2004-10-05 16:11:40 UTC
In alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join Tim Merrigan
Post by Tim Merrigan
I think you misunderstood my comment, I didn't get the messages at all,
not even containing undecipherable code. Only the replies to them.
Probably because of the size of them.
They are rather BIG pictures (2meg, 1600x1200).
They're the size I use for wallpaper, and the size I deliberately
bought a camera that takes that size of pictures to match my usual
screen settings.

I didn't figure the message was important to anybody who didn't get
the pictures.

Like I said, they weren't intended to tease those who don't see
pictures. They were probably deleted by your ISP, newsserver, or
somebody else on the way.