Fank,Thnk You ---> Nikki
Nikki
2004-06-28 22:09:13 UTC
Frank, Thank You. It Is Becaude Of Your Help That I Have
Bean Getting Better With My Posts.

Some People Say I Am Just Posting Old Stuff, But I Am Posting Old And
New Stories.

To My Knowlege I Have Not Reported Any Stories.

I Am About 60% Done With My Story Arcive Posted So Far.

Thank You. ------> Nikki
In alt.sex.stories.d Denny Wheeler
Nikki (and her other aliases) just reduces the time you have to wait
for reposts. He/she seems to be getting a lot better about not
reposting those people who don't want their stories posted.
It even looks like Nikki is starting to pay attention to the codes.
For a long time, every post from her (him? it?) had the same four
codes--even when the story didn't deserve any of them.
(Mf,inc,cons,rom) iirc.
-Denny-
the curmudgeonly editor
Yes. He/she *listens* to valid complaints.
I don't consider requesting him/her to stop posting any stories to be
a valid complaint.
Frank McCoy
2004-06-29 01:54:50 UTC
Post by Nikki
Frank, Thank You. It Is Becaude Of Your Help That I Have
Bean Getting Better With My Posts.
Some People Say I Am Just Posting Old Stuff, But I Am Posting Old And
New Stories.
To My Knowlege I Have Not Reported Any Stories.
My software keeps track ... You have, several times in fact.
About 20-30 or more stories.

However, overall that ain't bad.
Post by Nikki
I Am About 60% Done With My Story Arcive Posted So Far.
If your archives are like mine, unless you go through and check each
story, then you're bound to have duplicates.

It's almost inevitable.
a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
2004-06-30 04:23:53 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Nikki
Frank, Thank You. It Is Becaude Of Your Help That I Have
Bean Getting Better With My Posts.
Some People Say I Am Just Posting Old Stuff, But I Am Posting Old And
New Stories.
To My Knowlege I Have Not Reported Any Stories.
My software keeps track ... You have, several times in fact.
Something home brew, or commercial or ?
Post by Nikki
I Am About 60% Done With My Story Arcive Posted So Far.
If your archives are like mine, unless you go through and check each
story, then you're bound to have duplicates.
It's almost inevitable.
Especially when someone reformats or edits the story.
--
Arargh406 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the garbage from the reply address.
Frank McCoy
2004-06-30 19:22:08 UTC
Post by a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Nikki
Frank, Thank You. It Is Becaude Of Your Help That I Have
Bean Getting Better With My Posts.
Some People Say I Am Just Posting Old Stuff, But I Am Posting Old And
New Stories.
To My Knowlege I Have Not Reported Any Stories.
My software keeps track ... You have, several times in fact.
Something home brew, or commercial or ?
Just Agent.
I archive *everything*.
Post by Nikki
I Am About 60% Done With My Story Arcive Posted So Far.
If your archives are like mine, unless you go through and check each
story, then you're bound to have duplicates.
It's almost inevitable.
Especially when someone reformats or edits the story.
True.
Those, you have to notice yourself.
a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
2004-07-02 06:36:12 UTC
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:22:08 -0500, Frank McCoy <***@millcomm.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
Post by Frank McCoy
My software keeps track ... You have, several times in fact.
Something home brew, or commercial or ?
Just Agent.
Me too.
Post by Frank McCoy
I archive *everything*.
So do I. I think that I started later as I only have about 10 gig
worth of .DAT files, which includes a lot of dups.

One problem I have with Agent is that the database is not real swift
to access from other programs. I would like to write some routines to
help identify and change things, but I can't yet safely write the
results back.
<snip>

Frank McCoy
2004-07-02 14:30:45 UTC
Post by a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
<snip>
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Frank McCoy
I archive *everything*.
So do I. I think that I started later as I only have about 10 gig
worth of .DAT files, which includes a lot of dups.
One problem I have with Agent is that the database is not real swift
to access from other programs. I would like to write some routines to
help identify and change things, but I can't yet safely write the
results back.
<snip>
Yeah. I've been tempted a few times myself.