Hi all !!
2004-04-03 01:02:36 UTC
In alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join Gloria
___ ___ ___
/ /\ / /\ / /\
/ /:/ / /::\ / /::\
/ /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\
/__/:/ /\ / /::\ \:\ / /::\ \:\
\ \:\ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/\:\ \:\
\ \:\/:/ \__\/ \:\_\/ \__\/ \:\_\/
\ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/
-=- Usenet Freedom Fighters -=-
Liberty and Justice For ALL
Don't Be a Thumper...and DON'T LET THEM THUMP YOU!
-=- "Since 1998!" -=-
Kinda strange, that somebody who puts up that big a splash for the
UFF, a group supposedly fighting for Freedom on the Net (especially
Usenet) and fighting tooth-and-nail against obligatory identification
by everybody, seems to dedicate himself to "outing", tracking down,
and identifying everybody he/she can who disagrees with him/her.

After all (as the UFF supposedly is trying to get across) there's no
"Freedom of Speech" if anybody and everybody can be identified,
tracked-down, and punished for speaking up with an unpopular
viewpoint.

But then, I suppose he/she doesn't see the irony of that. ;-{

To some people, "Freedom" is freedom to do whatever THEY want, not
freedom for anybody ELSE to disagree with them on any subject.

(Added my own group to the horrible cross-posting, so people there
also can comment ... or correct me if they think I'm wrong in this, as
I don't follow most of the rest of the groups.)
Dr Ray Bitty
2004-04-03 01:44:42 UTC
On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:02:36 -0600, Frank McCoy <***@millcomm.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Frank McCoy
Kinda strange, that somebody who puts up that big a splash for the
UFF, a group supposedly fighting for Freedom on the Net (especially
Usenet) and fighting tooth-and-nail against obligatory identification
by everybody, seems to dedicate himself to "outing", tracking down,
and identifying everybody he/she can who disagrees with him/her.
I must have upset Gloria somehow, because she's forgotten all about
what she's supposed to be fighting for.
--
UMAS© - Usenet's Movers and Shakers.
abwid's 2004 toga party.

.adAnMb. .adanMAbn.
.adAWWWWWWWWWAuAWWWWWWWWWWAbn.
.adWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWbn.
..adMMMMMP^~".--"~^YWWWWWWWWWWHHMMMMMMMMbn..
"~^Y" / ..dMWMP".ammmmdMMMUP^~"
| Y dMAbammdAMMMMMMP^~"
| | MMMMMMMMMMMMU^"
l : Y^YUWWWWUP^"
\ j
"-..,.^

___ |______ /____\_\________
__ /| |_ __ / _ __ `/__ __ \
_ ___ |/ /_/ / / /_/ / _ / / /
/_/ |_|\__,_/ \__,_/ /_/ /_/
Fastman®
2004-04-03 01:48:14 UTC
On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:02:36 -0600, Frank McCoy <***@millcomm.com>
wrote:
and just had to say the following...
Post by Frank McCoy
[...]
Well, fine, just fine.
FTR, I am an "outtie", and I hope that stays our little secret.
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
-----------------
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2004-04-03 02:39:18 UTC
In alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join Fastman®
Post by Fastman®
Well, fine, just fine.
FTR, I am an "outtie", and I hope that stays our little secret.
Nobody's going to tell.
The only people to know are just us folks on Usenet. ;-}
Fastman®
2004-04-03 17:56:31 UTC
Post by Fastman®
Well, fine, just fine.
FTR, I am an "outtie", and I hope that stays our little secret.
Nobody's going to tell.
The only people to know are just us folks on Usenet. ;-}
What? You mean everyone could have seen me reply?
Oh my!!

Frank McCoy
2004-04-03 21:32:07 UTC
Post by Fastman®
Well, fine, just fine.
FTR, I am an "outtie", and I hope that stays our little secret.
Nobody's going to tell.
The only people to know are just us folks on Usenet. ;-}
What? You mean everyone could have seen me reply?
Oh my!!
Lions and Tigers and Bears!
Fastman®
2004-04-04 22:18:17 UTC
Post by Fastman®
Well, fine, just fine.
FTR, I am an "outtie", and I hope that stays our little secret.
Nobody's going to tell.
The only people to know are just us folks on Usenet. ;-}
What? You mean everyone could have seen me reply?
Oh my!!
Lions and Tigers and Bears!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!