Frank ??
Nikki
2004-05-27 06:35:19 UTC
Posted to all the "regular" newsgroups.

Where Do You Post Now Days???

Thanks Nikki
Frank McCoy
2004-05-27 14:20:15 UTC
Post by Nikki
Posted to all the "regular" newsgroups.
Where Do You Post Now Days???
Thanks Nikki
Um ... stories?
To the "usual: groups:
alt.sex.stories
alt.sex.stories.moderated
alt.sex.stories.incest
alt.sex.incest
alt.stories.incest

BUT: I haven't been posting many stories lately.
If you want the newsgroups I frequent and comment in most:
This group
alt.callahans.
alt.sex.stories.d
abdckj

But I'm just not doing much in stories right now.
Haven't posted any for sevceral months.
Tim Merrigan
2004-05-27 20:35:44 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
BUT: I haven't been posting many stories lately.
This group
alt.callahans.
alt.sex.stories.d
abdckj
But I'm just not doing much in stories right now.
Haven't posted any for several months.
That last one (alt.binaries.(what are "dckj"?))

2004-05-27 22:03:17 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Frank McCoy
BUT: I haven't been posting many stories lately.
This group
alt.callahans.
alt.sex.stories.d
abdckj
But I'm just not doing much in stories right now.
Haven't posted any for several months.
That last one (alt.binaries.(what are "dckj"?))
dominion.classact.kissass.join
Fastman®
2004-05-28 00:26:21 UTC
On Thu, 27 May 2004 17:03:17 -0500, Frank McCoy <***@millcomm.com>
wrote:
and just had to say the following...
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Frank McCoy
BUT: I haven't been posting many stories lately.
This group
alt.callahans.
alt.sex.stories.d
abdckj
But I'm just not doing much in stories right now.
Haven't posted any for several months.
That last one (alt.binaries.(what are "dckj"?))
dominion.classact.kissass.join
Now you done it.<s>
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
-----------------
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2004-05-28 05:14:39 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Frank McCoy
BUT: I haven't been posting many stories lately.
This group
alt.callahans.
alt.sex.stories.d
abdckj
But I'm just not doing much in stories right now.
Haven't posted any for several months.
That last one (alt.binaries.(what are "dckj"?))
dominion.classact.kissass.join
Now you done it.<s>
Sho' 'nuff did. ;-}
Not all as one chunk, you know.