Fight pedophilia
bobandcarole
2006-04-26 07:38:03 UTC
Please go here and sign the petition to pass the "No Second Chance
Bill"
Pedophilia is running rampant, not only in the US but all over the
world. Children are being sexually exploited by a pedophile at the rate
of 1 out of 6 boys before the age of 16 and 1 out of 3 girls before the
age of 18 (1 out of 4 before the age of 14). These statistics are based
on reported cases of sexual abuse. I shudder to think of how many cases
have gone unreported.
Unfortunately, the Internet has provided the pedophile with a wonderful
tool for locating unsuspecting children for his/her sexual pleasure.
The Internet has also provided an avenue for the pedophile to band
together with their peers. They've found the Internet to be the perfect
place to offer each other support, news, "love" stories and even the
means to exchange child pornography.
Well, guess what? That very same tool is available to you and to me.
If, on your journeys through cyberspace, you run across a site that
appears to be exploiting children, by all means, report it. Pay
attention when your children are online. Monitor what they are doing
and who they are talking to. Don't allow the Internet to become an
electronic baby-sitter.
We, as citizens concerned for the safety of children everywhere, must
do something to stop this horrific crime NOW! Don't allow another
innocent child to become the victim of these predators. They are
stalking, seducing and convincing our children that what they do is
right. They say they do it in the name of "Love". (These law breakers
claim to be sexually stimulated by children ranging in ages from birth
to 18 years.)
A pedophile doesn't have a certain "look" that distinguishes them as
such. They could be married with children of their own. They could be
the next door neighbor, the baby-sitter or a relative. Pedophiles tend
to choose occupations that put them in close contact with children such
as teaching, counseling, daycare, scouting, coaching, etc. (I'm
certainly not saying that all people in these professions are
pedophiles because the overwhelming majority are not.) What I am saying
is be aware of whom your children are spending their time with. Don't
be afraid to ask questions. Trust your instincts. Listen to your child
and really hear what he/she is saying. Be concerned if your child shows
fear or mistrust of an adult. Children are basically honest and open
about their feelings so trust their instincts, too. Below, I've listed
a number of organizations you can contact if you suspect someone of
being a pedophile or you've come across a site that appears to be owned
by a pedophile. Don't hesitate to contact them to report your findings.
Wouldn't you rather be safe that sorry?
c***@comcast.net
2006-04-26 15:54:43 UTC
[...]
Try fighting your own hatred of people, and your own rage and anger at
people you do not understand first! Then, you will have the moral right
to look down on pedophiles!
bobandcarole
2006-04-26 16:01:55 UTC
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
I understand pedophiles perfectly, that's why I want to see them in
cages where they belong
Wonderer
take the trees out of your eyes first
Sekhmet
2006-04-27 07:01:28 UTC
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:31:04 GMT, in article <YoT3g.16718$***@news-
server.bigpond.net.au>, Wonderer (***@bigpond.net.au) laid
themselves atop the sacrificial altar, and recited a testicular
dedication mantra, which was then decrypted by *a source who shall remain
nameless*, and roughly translates to...
Post by Wonderer
Take that butt-plug out of your ass.
--
The problem with most female Trolls, is that their posts lack
entertainment value.

And then *I* came along.... : P
Wonderer
2006-04-27 08:45:39 UTC
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
speaking from experiance are you
And then *I* came along.... : P
Sekhmet
2006-04-27 22:16:18 UTC
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:45:39 GMT, in article
<Tw%3g.17302$***@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Wonderer
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
But, of course. Do you not recall the last time I impaled you upon it???
--
The problem with most female Trolls, is that their posts lack entertainment value.

And then *I* came along.... : P
Wonderer
2006-04-27 23:42:07 UTC
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
i thought that you had a fixation for the anus
And then *I* came along.... : P
Sekhmet
2006-04-28 00:17:44 UTC
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:42:07 GMT, in article <jFc4g.17719$***@news-
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
Yes. Does that ammuse you?

And then *I* came along.... : P
Wonderer
2006-04-28 04:05:27 UTC
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
then you need help, talk to ynot
And then *I* came along.... : P
Sekhmet
2006-04-28 16:04:11 UTC
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:05:27 GMT, in article
<bwg4g.17873$***@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Wonderer
Post by Wonderer
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
Yes. Does that amuse you?
then you need help, talk to ynot
I don't need help... nothing wrong with being infatuated with men's
asses. As for Y-Not, he probably couldn't help himself off the toilet,
let alone help others with their elaborate psycho-sexual fixations.

And then *I* came along.... : P
lastbandstanding
I have that right, It was given to me by me.
Wonderer
2006-04-26 23:30:17 UTC
Post by lastbandstanding
Post by c***@comcast.net
[...]
try removing the trees out of your eyes before you remove the splinters out
of other peoples eyes
bobandcarole
Go fuck yourself...try that
GnuGuy
2006-04-29 07:13:14 UTC
Please go here and sign the petition to pass the "No Second Chance
Bill"
Pedophilia is running rampant, not only in the US but all over the
world. Children are being sexually exploited by a pedophile at the rate
of 1 out of 6 boys before the age of 16 and 1 out of 3 girls before the
age of 18 (1 out of 4 before the age of 14). These statistics are based
on reported cases of sexual abuse. I shudder to think of how many cases
have gone unreported.
Well, heck, as long as your making up statistics, make up some
really good ones:

"Children are being sexually exploited by a pedophile at the rate
of 1 in 2 boys before the age of 16 and every single girl before
the age of 18 (1 out of 2 before the age of 14). These statistics
are based on my fantasies, and I shudder to think of how many
people believe me."

"There's lies, damned lies, and statitistics."

GnuGuy
bobandcarole
2006-04-29 09:10:26 UTC
http://www.webistry.net/jan/pedo.html
GnuGuy
GnuGuy
2006-04-29 15:09:53 UTC
##

Post by GnuGuy
"Children are being sexually exploited by a pedophile at the rate
of 1 in 2 boys before the age of 16 and every single girl before
the age of 18 (1 out of 2 before the age of 14). These statistics
are based on my fantasies, and I shudder to think of how many
people believe me."
"There's lies, damned lies, and statitistics."
GnuGuy
Yes, Really!!

http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/article_view.php?article_id=315

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Try=No&Page=\Culture\archive\1998-
2000\CUL19990730d.html

Or, if you like to read real books,
Pity the Little Children: The Politics of Child Abuse
Paul Eberla Shirley Eberla

Commenting on the very study you site above, the Montreal Gazzette
wrote:

While not denying the harsh reality of childhood sexual abuse,
pro-family experts have often urged caution in the past about
such studies. There has been a tendency to sometimes exaggerate
the extent of abuse in order to create a climate for more
interference in family life by government.

GnuGuy
bobandcarole
I see you're as bad as jon young at manufacturing information
Frank McCoy
2006-04-29 17:52:50 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
##
Post by GnuGuy
[...]
I see you still refuse to believe anything that doesn't match your own
prejudices. "My mind is already made up. Don't confuse me with FACTS!"
Sekhmet
2006-04-29 20:31:46 UTC
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:52:50 -0500, in article
<***@4ax.com>, Frank McCoy
(***@millcomm.com) laid themselves atop the sacrificial altar, and
recited a testicular dedication mantra, which was then decrypted by *a
source who shall remain nameless*, and roughly translates to...
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
##
Post by GnuGuy
[...]
You don't know the first thing about FACTS. All you have is your
opinion.
"If you want diarrhea, eat a bag of Wow potato chips" - Theurgics Hallow
GnuGuy
2006-04-29 20:40:22 UTC
##

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:07:38 GMT, bobandcarole wrote in
Post by bobandcarole
##
Post by GnuGuy
[...]
Perhaps you mean "marshalling" information. Manufacture suggests
that the information is fabricated. If you think I could create
two web sites, write one book, and quote an article that I somehow
wrote *before* responding, you give me a lot of credit.

But then, I doubt you read anything. Or at least you don't
comprehend what you read.

GnuGuy
bobandcarole
2006-05-10 02:38:53 UTC
Post by GnuGuy
##
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:07:38 GMT, bobandcarole wrote in
Post by bobandcarole
##
Post by GnuGuy
[...]
The only fact that matters is the pedophiles are getting life in prison
for their henious crimes.
That will never change
little lion
2006-05-10 05:25:26 UTC
You tell the truth...I surrender. You have won the battle, the fight
against the pedophiles.I surrender. Bob and carole you are right, we
are monsters predators of children. With my free will, my free will I
cannot change my sexual preferences.Boband carole, we are monsters. We
can´t change our damn mind.
It´s better the suicide, because the temptation is so big!!! I am not
able with my will to change my sexual preferences, I do not like the
men absolutely because I am not gay and the adult women do not attract
to me because its personality is not attractive for me and her hairy
vulvas does not smell pleasant and they do not taste pleasant, in
addition many adult women (the majority) are hypocritical and false and
betray the man but the little girls are authentic and sincere.
You don´t understand this because you aren´t pedophile, but in my
case, I know the delicious flavor a small bald vagina from the 13 years
of age. Today I´m 45. It is too much late for me. The best way will be
the suicide.
It´s too late for me. The best way it´ll be the death, because I
don´t able to change my sexual preferences.
The adult woman don´t have the same sexual atraction as a little girl
has. Her pussies (adult women) are hairy, I would like that all the
women of the entire world were young minor.
The hairy vaginas of the adult women do not taste delicious of the
vaginas of a small girl, the personality of the adult woman is much
more complicated and disagreeable who the personality of a small girl.
Oh no!
the real life in this world is awful to me. I would like that all women
were underage little girls.The adult women do not have same attractive
the sexual one whom a minor girl has beginning by the freshness of her
skin. The children have all their very young body, fresh, smooth and
all the tender one is beautiful. The cruel passage of the years on the
skin makes ugly and disagreeable by more creams and dermatological
treatments that science invents (PONDS).
nonsense
2006-05-10 05:27:27 UTC