Help Frank ????
dragon
2006-04-19 19:28:07 UTC
Hello Frank

Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?

A Fan
Dragon
Twinkle Toes
2006-04-19 19:51:08 UTC
dragon ripped open a bag of Fritos, watched the inhabitants of a Sears'
dressing room masturbate ferociously, and sputtered...
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
A Fan
Dragon
Hi, I'm Frank's *associate*. What kind of pics are they, exactly?
--
Kelsey Grammer - Sexiest TV star ever.

Randy Spears - Sexiest porn star ever.

Russell Crowe - Sexiest Aussie ever.

Rob Halford - Sexiest gay man ever.

Steve Wilcos (from The Jerry Springer show) - Sexiest cop ever.

Robert Englund - Sexiest horror film actor ever.

Harrison Ford - Sexiest action movie star ever.

Randy "Macho Man" Savage - Sexiest pro-wrestler ever.

Jesse Ventura - Sexiest politician ever.

Terry O'quinn - Sexiest actor to ever play the role of a psychopath.
Frank McCoy
2006-04-20 03:51:18 UTC
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
A Fan
Dragon
Hi, I'm Frank's *associate*. What kind of pics are they, exactly?
*NOT* my associate.
I don't have associates.

I *have* collaborated with a few people on a few stories, on occasion.
Twinkle Toes
2006-04-20 07:18:07 UTC
Frank McCoy ripped open a bag of Fritos, watched the inhabitants of a
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
A Fan
Dragon
Hi, I'm Frank's *associate*. What kind of pics are they, exactly?
*NOT* my associate.
I don't have associates.
I *have* collaborated with a few people on a few stories, on occasion.
LOL I was just messing with him.
--
And the Stupid CUNT Lifetime achievement award goes to:

Camille Grammer.. AKA The Gold-digging closet lesbian
who suggested the *brilliant* idea of laser hair removal &
back-waxing to her gorgeous, much-undeserved husband.

Everyone knows it's a SIN to rob a teddy bear of his fur.

Here's hoping you experience permenant facial paralasis,
when you crawl back into Fake-Bitches-R-Us for your next
Botox injection, you insipid, ignominious, rotting shell of a woman.
Frank McCoy
2006-04-20 03:49:47 UTC
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
Sorry, don't do pictures.
Never did.
Certainly don't want any *here*.

I post *stories* only.
If you're interested in pictures, go to any of the hundreds of pictures
newsgroups and ask how to post.
Newsgroups generally in the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica* subgroups, if what
you want to post is sexy pictures.

If you want to post child porn:
DON'T.
bobandcarole
2006-04-20 12:56:28 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
Sorry, don't do pictures.
Never did.
Certainly don't want any *here*.
I post *stories* only.
If you're interested in pictures, go to any of the hundreds of pictures
newsgroups and ask how to post.
Newsgroups generally in the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica* subgroups, if what
you want to post is sexy pictures.
DON'T.
Why not frankie, you had them before.......
bobandcarole
2006-04-26 21:33:03 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by dragon
Hello Frank
Hey Frank, Ive been A fan of yours for about a little over a year now
and was trying to post some pics on a site and was wondering if you
could give me a little advice on how to add
my pics to the topic post?
Sorry, don't do pictures.
Never did.
Certainly don't want any *here*.
I post *stories* only.
If you're interested in pictures, go to any of the hundreds of pictures
newsgroups and ask how to post.
Newsgroups generally in the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica* subgroups, if what
you want to post is sexy pictures.
DON'T.
Why not frankie, you had them before.......
Nope.
Admit it frankie, you want pictures of frail underdeveloped children
posted here so you can lust and whack off to them. you fuckin
pedophile....
Frank McCoy
2006-04-27 03:47:58 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by dragon
[...]
Well, maybe YOU do.
I sure don't.

BTW: What ever gave you the idea I like "frail underdeveloped children"?
I like my kids healthy, well-developed, and able to spit in your eye if they
don't like you.

For sex, I prefer adult women ... also well-developed, healthy, and able to kick
you in the nuts if you try to pull something shitty on them.
bobandcarole
2006-04-28 05:11:06 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by dragon
[...]
Like cameron does tomba?
So you're an S&M freak too..........
Frank McCoy
2006-04-28 15:39:31 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
For sex, I prefer adult women ... also well-developed, healthy, and able to kick
you in the nuts if you try to pull something shitty on them.
So you're an S&M freak too..........
You don't seem to have the ability to grasp the difference between "able to" and
"wants to". Which explains a lot about you and your posts. You ass-u-me that
anybody able to do something *will* do it.

I presume that's because you would.
A true sociopath.
bobandcarole
Sekhmet
2006-04-28 23:08:38 UTC
On 28 Apr 2006 15:40:42 -0700, in article
<***@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, bobandcarole
(***@webtv.net) laid themselves atop the sacrificial altar,
and recited a testicular dedication mantra, which was then decrypted by
*a source who shall remain nameless*, and roughly translates to...
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
For sex, I prefer adult women ... also well-developed, healthy, and able to kick
you in the nuts if you try to pull something shitty on them.
So you're an S&M freak too..........
You don't seem to have the ability to grasp the difference between "able to" and
"wants to". Which explains a lot about you and your posts. You ass-u-me that
anybody able to do something *will* do it.
I presume that's because you would.
A true sociopath.
pot kettle
LOL The only memorable statement Wonderer has ever uttered, that is
worth repeating.

A bit infectious, isn't it?
"If you want diarrhea, eat a bag of Wow potato chips" - Theurgics Hallow
Frank McCoy
2006-04-29 04:07:39 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Frank McCoy
For sex, I prefer adult women ... also well-developed, healthy, and able to kick
you in the nuts if you try to pull something shitty on them.
So you're an S&M freak too..........
You don't seem to have the ability to grasp the difference between "able to" and
"wants to". Which explains a lot about you and your posts. You ass-u-me that
anybody able to do something *will* do it.
I presume that's because you would.
A true sociopath.
pot kettle
No; because I differentiate easily between fantasy and reality.
You don't seem to.

Example:
If you got home and found you'd accidentally walked out of a story like K-Mart,
Target, or Wal-Mart with a two-dollar item in your pocket that you had forgotten
you'd stuffed there, and hadn't paid-for, what would you do?

What if, in the same store, while using their "Self Checkout Lane", you found a
dollar-bill in the change-slot that the previous user hadn't taken with them;
and there was no sign of said last-person or user? Again, what would you do?

I'll tell what I did, after your reply.