{Ping} Frank
nizzgrrl
2004-07-17 22:35:11 UTC
I thought I had sent this. Evidently it was mis-sent and now my my
records show it's floating in the ether for eternity.
Umstead Encounters (Mg, incest, cons)
AUTHOR Unknown
Um ... Nice story.
Wish I knew who the author was, so I could thank him/her; and possibly
get the rest of the story. ;-{
This story was written by PlanetDweller and is probably listed in the
author's ASSTR web site.

BTW I wish Nikki would check to verify the entire story being reposted
is intact rather than arbitrarily cutoff.

I find I am more apt to find the entire story if I Google the first line
of a story rather than just the title. That's usually how I find the
author's name as well. ;-}

Your avid reader-
Nizzgrrl
Frank McCoy
2004-07-17 23:28:22 UTC
Post by nizzgrrl
I thought I had sent this. Evidently it was mis-sent and now my my
records show it's floating in the ether for eternity.
Umstead Encounters (Mg, incest, cons)
AUTHOR Unknown
Um ... Nice story.
Wish I knew who the author was, so I could thank him/her; and possibly
get the rest of the story. ;-{
This story was written by PlanetDweller and is probably listed in the
author's ASSTR web site.
BTW I wish Nikki would check to verify the entire story being reposted
is intact rather than arbitrarily cutoff.
I find I am more apt to find the entire story if I Google the first line
of a story rather than just the title. That's usually how I find the
author's name as well. ;-}
Your avid reader-
Nizzgrrl
I found the story (somebody over in ASSD pointed me to it) along with
the author. It WAS complete after all ... Just didn't look like it in
the posting.
Nikki
2004-07-18 01:01:07 UTC
All Of The Stories I Post Are Complete As Found.

Sory For Mising The Authers Name.

I DO Try To Get All THe Info. I Can

Befor Posing Nikki