I would not have suspected you Frank
Wesley Struebing
2006-05-09 18:04:44 UTC
Frank:
You lied again my friend.
I have proof that you harrassed a woman from a newsgroup we both
frequent.
I would advise you to stop before she reports you to the Police for
harrassment.
Frank McCoy
2006-05-10 09:19:29 UTC
Post by Wesley Struebing
You lied again my friend.
I have proof that you harrassed a woman from a newsgroup we both
frequent.
Bull!!!
I don't harass anybody.
Quite a few people harass ME; and some people have faked my email addy; but
usually not worth a damn.
Post by Wesley Struebing
I would advise you to stop before she reports you to the Police for
harrassment.
Stop?
How can I stop doing something I've never done in the first place?

Like I said: Send me a copy of the supposed "harassment" and I'll see what I can
do about it.

Or, if as you say, the matter has been posted in newsgroups and you're trying to
remain anonymous, then post the message-ID here.

Accusing somebody of harassment *without any proof* truly *IS* harassment.
So, if anybody is being harassed, you're harassing me.
Not that I'm not used to it; but it's usually the assholes like B&C.