TOTAL CRACKS POSTED BY (aK00Kla + VroDORK + Mandumb_) = 0
a***@usnet09.orb
2004-02-25 03:03:13 UTC
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:38:57 -0500,
in alt.binaries.cracks
Are you the person who wrote the incest FAQ for a certain
group?
No. I did not write an "incest FAQ" for any group.
From: ***@nym.alias.net (anadvocate)
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d
Subject: Re: Is it true ?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:23:48 GMT

I did write the FAQ for asi.

*spNak*
Are you intelligent enough to differentiate between what
you asked and the reality that existed at that time?
I neither know nor do I care if that FAQ is still being
posted - nor do I know or care what, if anything, is,
has or was posted in that particular newsgroup since my GF
lost interest in it's affairs (years ago).
<laughs>

Phunny how your imaginary GF "lost interest" at the _exact_ same time your duties
as IncestFAQ Maintainer were ExP0S3D in the alt.binaries.warez.* hierarchy, pedo.

From: Daddie-O <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.stories.incest,alt.activism.children
Subject: Re: What the fuck is going on with this newgroup?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:53:48 -0800 (PST)

Seems anadvocutey got caught at his own troll game. Apparently he was
acting like his usual pompous self when someone in the warez group
anadvocutey was trolling, found out he was chiefly responsible for
creating the FAQ over at Pedo University (a fact I reported here months
ago). After that was released it looks like all hell broke loose in
the warez community and as a result anadvocutey got his butt thumped
once again...<grin>...(what else is gnu)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: anadvocate <***@large.org>
Newsgroups: alt.stories.incest,alt.sex.stories.incest,alt.sex.incest <-------------
Subject: FAQ - ABBREVIATED STORY CODES IN A.S.S. v 4 - codeFAQ.txt (0/1)
Date: Thu, 01 July 1999

Frequently Asked Questions about ABBREVIATED STORY
CODES IN A.S.S. v 4 - April 1998

*It is considered viciously rude to include the categories that I have *marked
with an asterisk (*) without warning of them in the story codes.

M An adult male (over 18)
m Boy - Teenager (not yet 18)
b Boy - Pre-teen (age 12 or less)
F An adult female (over 18)
f Girl - Teenager (not yet 18)
g Girl - Pre-teen (age 12 or less)
MF Heterosexual adult sex
mf Young heterosexual sex
ff Homosexual, young female sex
mm* Homosexual, young male sex
Mg* or mF Permutations of this are an adult having sex with a minor.
M+F Several men having sex with the same woman
MF+ Several women having sex with the same man
MFMF John has sex with Mary and Ted has sex with Alice.
M+F+ M+F+ They all mix it up.
_-solo Masturbation by M, m, b, F, f or g.
f-solo e.g. Masturbation by an adolescent girl.
group More than 3 people having sex.
orgy Large-group sex. When group isn't good enough.

When there are more than two persons involved or there is another reason for
this practice, Dr. Bob suggested ~ instead of / signifying "with", i.e.
M~dog for male with dog. This distinguishes M~FF where a man has sex with two
women from MF~F, eg.

Willingness or unwillingness.

cons Consensual Sexual Activity (including some non-intercourse sexual
activity).
nc* Non-consensual Sexual Activity (including some non-intercourse;
including blackmail).
rape* Brutal non-consensual intercourse.
reluc (Also include the code "rape"); starts out as rape, but she loves
it.
bd* Bondage and Discipline
cbt* Cock & ball torture
fist* Fisting
mc Mind control
rough Consensually rough sex, not always sm.
sad* For "just" inflicting pain. Can be used with 'nc' or 'cons'.
sm* Sadomasochism (inflicting pain)
snuff* Killing
tort* Torture. Severe non-consensual spilling of blood-'n-guts
va Verbal abuse. (Abusive and "dirty" language)
violent* Violent, not always sm

*Generally, "snuff" applies to killing in which the description of the
*killing is supposed to add to the sexual charge. "violent" includes *stories
which are violent, even if the sex isn't.

Activities.

cd Cross-dressing (Transvestite)
copr* Coprophilia (Fun with feces)
enem Enemas
exhib Exhibitionism
fist* Fisting
inc* Incest
inf Infantilism
mc Mind control
nec* Necrophilia. Sex with a dead person
ped* Pedophilia. Some participants age 12 or below.
scat* Scatology: Involving feces.
veg Vegetable. Sex with food.
zoo* Zoophilia. Caring and consensual relationships between humans and
animals. (See also best)

Other particulars.

1st First time
bibl Bible. Has a religious theme
fat Involves fat people
furry Anthropomorphized animals
hs High School-theme
humo Humor. Funny
teen Young teenagers

Of course, some of these terms include others. If you include "tort" and
"snuff" then "sm" is redundant. "reluc" is not a required category BECAUSE it
should always be accompanied by "rape."

However, and this is new, we now consider it fair to use "caution" in story
codes to indicate that the story might squick some people but saying why it
might squick them might spoil the story for others.

anadvocate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___ ___ ___
/ /\ / /\ / /\
/ /:/ / /::\ / /::\
/ /:/ / /:/\:\ / /:/\:\
/__/:/ /\ / /::\ \:\ / /::\ \:\
\ \:\ /:/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/\:\ \:\
\ \:\/:/ \__\/ \:\_\/ \__\/ \:\_\/
\ \::/ \ \:\ \ \:\
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/

-=- Usenet Freedom Fighters -=-
Liberty and Justice For ALL

Please read
The anadvocate PedoFAQ: "The IncestFAQ Thumper"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@PedoU.edu

Don't Be a Thumper...and DON'T LET THEM THUMP YOU!
-=- "Since 1998!" -=-

From: ***@millcomm.com (Frank McCoy)
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,alt.fan.frank.mccoy
Subject: Re: Anadvocate flame-war?
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 01:00:34 GMT

I'd be surprised if anadvocate ever even tried to deny
frequenting alt.stories.incest, since he maintains the FAQ
there; and just posted the latest copy on the fifth of
this month.
Ynips Namron
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 01:00:34 GMT
I'd be surprised if anadvocate ever even tried to deny
frequenting alt.stories.incest, since he maintains the FAQ
there; and just posted the latest copy on the fifth of
this month.
Aside from this problem you have with sex stories, what other problems
have you encountered with sex?