{Pi ng} Frank
nizzgrrl
2005-08-24 21:14:19 UTC
I've been missing your words and wit in the ASSD news group as well as
your own AFFMcCoy.

How are you doing? Is your wife better, same or worse?

I wish you well. Please leave us a note once in a while.

Still A Nizzgrrl
Uncle Sky
2005-08-25 02:25:57 UTC
Post by nizzgrrl
I've been missing your words and wit in the ASSD news group as well as
your own AFFMcCoy.
How are you doing? Is your wife better, same or worse?
I wish you well. Please leave us a note once in a while.
Still A Nizzgrrl
Frank posted in another group a few days ago saying he would be away for a
short time. He will be back and will no doubt let us know. Just keep
watching.
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
http://www.geocities.com/uncle_sky2004/index.htm
rlbrown
2005-08-25 06:08:44 UTC
SNIP
Post by Uncle Sky
Frank posted in another group a few days ago saying he would be away for a
short time. He will be back and will no doubt let us know. Just keep
watching.
Thanks for the note, Uncle Sky.

I also appreciated your post of the ASSD birthdays. As nizz as it is to
have the list, it's hell to realize that I'm older than you are. Ah
well, I suppose that just means I was legal earlier than you were.

An "Old" Nizzgrrl
Uncle Sky
2005-08-25 07:05:21 UTC
Post by rlbrown
SNIP
Post by Uncle Sky
Frank posted in another group a few days ago saying he would be away
for a short time. He will be back and will no doubt let us know. Just
keep watching.
Thanks for the note, Uncle Sky.
I also appreciated your post of the ASSD birthdays. As nizz as it is to
have the list, it's hell to realize that I'm older than you are. Ah
well, I suppose that just means I was legal earlier than you were.
An "Old" Nizzgrrl
You saw the list? When and where? And you're kidding about being older
right? Nobody is older than me. :-)
rlbrown
2005-08-25 18:00:53 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
You saw the list? When and where? And you're kidding about being older
right? Nobody is older than me. :-)
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky/ASSD_Birthday_List.txt

No, I'm not kidding -- I'm a twenty-year-old sex hungry 120 pound
green-eyed nymph trapped in an over-weight green-eyed aging body. Oh
well, I still have the green eyes and at least a 120+ pound body.

Can't complain as long as I have access to the web I'm not quite over
the hill yet --

Still a Nizzgrrl
Uncle Sky
2005-08-25 18:44:31 UTC
Post by rlbrown
Post by Uncle Sky
You saw the list? When and where? And you're kidding about being older
right? Nobody is older than me. :-)
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky/ASSD_Birthday_List.txt
No, I'm not kidding -- I'm a twenty-year-old sex hungry 120 pound
green-eyed nymph trapped in an over-weight green-eyed aging body. Oh
well, I still have the green eyes and at least a 120+ pound body.
Can't complain as long as I have access to the web I'm not quite over
the hill yet --
Still a Nizzgrrl
LOL I notice you didn't say how much older. :-)

I knew the list was in ASSTR but had justb put it up and was waiting to
tell the folks in ASSD. I was not ready to tell them yet. I was just
surprised you found it and wondered how you came across it so soon after I
posted it. No matter.
Jon Q. Pubic
2005-08-26 17:46:52 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by rlbrown
Post by Uncle Sky
You saw the list? When and where? And you're kidding about being older
right? Nobody is older than me. :-)
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky/ASSD_Birthday_List.txt
No, I'm not kidding -- I'm a twenty-year-old sex hungry 120 pound
green-eyed nymph trapped in an over-weight green-eyed aging body. Oh
well, I still have the green eyes and at least a 120+ pound body.
Can't complain as long as I have access to the web I'm not quite over
the hill yet --
Still a Nizzgrrl
LOL I notice you didn't say how much older. :-)
I knew the list was in ASSTR but had justb put it up and was waiting to
tell the folks in ASSD. I was not ready to tell them yet. I was just
surprised you found it and wondered how you came across it so soon after I
posted it. No matter.
Now remember when we thought that Tat invented dirt, then found out that
when God said, "Let there be light." I was the electrocution that
flipped The Switch.

Where was French Indochina? And why was I there?
--
JQP Himself, the wiseass dumbass.
I was here when Tat was a teen!

Post by Uncle Sky
Post by rlbrown
Post by Uncle Sky
at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
Uncle Sky
2005-08-27 02:35:35 UTC
Post by Jon Q. Pubic
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by rlbrown
Post by Uncle Sky
[...]
I can't spell it but are you talking about Dien Bien Phu?

And don't ask me to remember things. I have sudden memories of long ago
events but mostly I can't remember my grandson's name or why I got up to go
to the kitchen a few minutes ago.
Uncle Sky
Jon Q. Pubic
2005-08-29 21:26:33 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Jon Q. Pubic
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by rlbrown
Post by Uncle Sky
[...]
Glad they installed the automatic light in the bathroom. Or did I just
piss in the refrigerator again. Watch (and wash) the veggies in Lower
Slobovia.

Shit I can't spell electrician and I were one for awhile before I went
back to the cows.

Like someone there told me, "Welcome to Dien Dunn Yung". All of 21 and
knew it all. Not once but I went twice. Only 22 months though. Both
Tat and I still have the ringing in our ears.

Nice place to visit, crappy place to hold a war though.

What's bad is when you go to the kitchen and can't remember if you
needed Coffee or Beer.

Later it's getting light outside and I want to feed before the misquotes
wake up.
--

Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Jon Q. Pubic