Love is cold; oh so cold
Frank
2006-05-14 03:36:59 UTC
I stood there for the longest time, drinking in her beauty. Even with
her eyes closed, lying in a coffin, she was the most beautiful girl in
the world to me. I felt this huge lose, the world had lost a bit of
beauty that it would never be able to get back.

I touched her lips with my fingers, rubbing them back and forth from
corner to corner, wishing that they had kissed me when they were
alive.
What a waste I thought, what a terrible waste.

Then a strange thought popped into my head. I had this crazy urge to
kiss her goodbye. As the idea formed in my mind it was turned into
action, yes I was going to kiss a dead girl. She might have rejected
me
in life, but now she would have to accept my love, there was nothing
she
could do about it now -- was there?

I grabbed the step stool and climbed up and leaned over the silk lined
coffin. They had expertly made up her face, the eyeshadow looked just
like she used to wear, and her lips were covered with just the right
shade of lipstick.

I looked into her lovely face for a long time. I was only inches away
from her, closer than I'd ever been before. Lovingly I touched her
lips
to mine, then pulled away to look at her face again. I could taste the
lipstick, I wanted to sink into her to become one with my Christine, I
loved her. I pressed my lips tighter to hers and moved my head mashing
our lips together like a passionate lover.

She lay there and accepted my kisses. Then wanting to get closer I
climbed into the coffin with her, I couldn't help myself. There wasn't
enough room for two of us so I lay on top of her. I was hard now,
painfully so. My heart was pounding a mile a minute and I could feel
that familiar wetness of pre-come in my underwear.

I kissed her lips harder and smeared her lipstick as I lustfully
smashed
our lips together. I pushed my tongue through her unresisting lips to
run it along her per- fect teeth. God I loved her so.

After a bit, knowing that if I was caught something terrible would
happen to me, I pushed a hand up under Christine's sweater. My heart
stopped as I realized that the mortician hadn't put a bra on her. I
guessed they didn't think she'd care. Immediately I shoved my other
hand
up her short cheerleader skirt and was re- warded with the feel of
pubic
hair flowing through my fingers.

I honestly had only wanted to kiss my fantasy lover goodbye, but now I
had to do more. As I unzipped my pants and shoved them down my thighs
wondered if Christine had ever had sex with a guy in life. Well either
way, I wouldn't let her go to her grave without experiencing it at
least
once.

I was a sloppy mess, pre-come squishing everywhere as I pulled my
painful rigid cock out into the cool morgue air-conditioned room.
Fumbling between our crotches I position my live pulsing cock at her
dead quietly excepting pussy.

It was strange, really strange, as I pushed my slick dick into her
waiting body. I could feel her love tunnel against my cock as I thrust
home. The first thrust into my lover was slightly painful, but I
didn't
care, I was living my fantasy, I was fucking Christine, the most
beautiful girl in school.

As I pulled back out and thrust into her again it was easier, and as I
continued to screw Christine I began to slip in and out of her body
easily. Lost in my lust for Christine I reached our with both hands
and
pulled at her thighs until her wonderfully smooth legs rose slightly
at
the knees, allowing me even better pene- tration.

I was in heaven, my body was raging, and my heart was thumping so hard
that I thought that I could actually hear it. I was sure that if
Christine were alive right then, she would be enjoying my frantic
lovemaking.

My minds-eye could actually see Christine underneath my humping body,
she was screaming at me to 'fuck her harder' and I did, but I knew
that
the moment had come, I could feel my seed welling up inside me.

One last thrust -- I jabbed cruelly into her, holding my cock buried
as
deeply as I could -- and let go -- pumping my come into her, feeling
my
cock expand each time I shot another gush into her body.

Finally I was done and pulled out.

I knelt over beautiful Christine and wiped my come cover cock along
her
perfect lips, thinking how beau- tiful she looked lying there with my
white come mixed with her bright lipstick.

As I struggled out of Christine's coffin, I felt com- pletely sated.
She
had given me the gift of peace, finally letting me have her
intimately.
And I had given her my little gift too.

As I stood on the stool beside her coffin looking down on her
wonderful
face, the urge struck me to kiss her one last time. I could taste my
come on her lips, but I didn't mind, in fact I licked them clean. I'll
never forget the taste of my come mixed with her lipstick.

o-O-o

Looking back, I was pretty stupid at seventeen. I know that I was
infatuated with Christine, and I know that I was pretty miserable, but
you'd think that I would have at least noticed the surveillance camera
in the ceiling of the morgue.

When I had to look at what I did to Christine on the video in court, I
couldn't believe how gross it all looked, it hadn't seemed that bad
while I was doing it.

Luckily I was only seventeen, because they can only hold me at the
youth
farm for another 18 months and frankly I'd rather be fucked by my cell
mate George for the next year and a half, than some old crusty inmate
at
the federal prison.

I can barley wait to get out of detention, I'm a lot more experienced
than I was at seventeen, and this time I'll go for a live female.

And I won't take no for an answer this time...

email me for more stories

***@comcast.net
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
Frank McCoy
2006-05-15 03:36:30 UTC
Post by Frank
I stood there for the longest time, drinking in her beauty. Even with
Wow.
A *double* forgery; taking somebody's story and:
A. Faking that I posted it.
B. Faking the author attribution.