runescape,runescape gold,runescape money
bkhgjb
2007-07-17 07:24:12 UTC
As part of the Barbarian Training update we have reworked a number of
skill sounds so they are timed more accurately in runescape games.
This means that when you swing your pick to mine, or cast your rod
into a Fishing spot, you will hear the sound of the rock being hit
exactly when it should happen, these changes may also very slightly
reduce lag when you are involved in these skills. The skills with
updated sounds are Firemaking, Fletching, Mining, Fishing and
Woodcutting.

As a side effect of this, you'll notice that the Mining animation has
changed. Getting the Mining sounds to match up was a bit of a tough
job, so we put some work into the animation to iron out those
problems. The result is a really nice bit of work from the Graphics
team that should make Mining a bit more enjoyable.
and so on,we sell runescape gold and runescape money

http://www.runescape-money.eu
http://www.rs2-money.com
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-items/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-items/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gold-items/runescape-items.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gp-for-sale/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gp-for-sale/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/index.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/gifpackage.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/payment.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/note.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/faq/paypal-faq.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/faq/pay-by-westerunion.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/runescape-cheats.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/runescape-runes-cheats.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/runescape-quests-cheats-1.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/runescape-quests-cheats-2.html
http://www.runescape-money.eu/cheats/runescape-quests-cheats-3.html
Tim
2007-07-17 18:16:07 UTC
Post by bkhgjb
As part of the Barbarian Training update we have reworked a number of
Please stop changing your nym so my kill filter will work. I don't
give a flying fuck about your stupid video game.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan