Happy Nude Year, Frank!!
Fastman®
2004-01-01 18:40:12 UTC
My best wishes for you and your family in this upcoming year.
Hell, who knows but that you might win the lottery!
Then you could hire yourself, eh?
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
-----------------
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2004-01-02 03:53:13 UTC
Post by Fastman®
My best wishes for you and your family in this upcoming year.
Hell, who knows but that you might win the lottery!
Then you could hire yourself, eh?
Haven't looked at the lottery numbers yet.
Who knows? I might be a big winner yet.

Yeah ... Right. ;-}
Well ... I can dream for a while.