The gold price for all DE Realms: only EUR 124.76 /6000 Gold + 5% free Gold!!!
flagloudgames
2007-05-08 01:19:26 UTC
Dear customer,
First, Many thanks for your support of flagcloudgames.
Now, we have a new website for those who wants the gold to be sent
quickly.
This new web is designed for the FAST DELIVERY, so maybe the price is
a little higher. Actually, the price is also quite nice. ^^

Buy World of Warcraft(EU)Gold now and get 5% bonus gold for free!
From now on,no matter how much WOW Gold you buy for the European
servers, you can always get 5% bonus gold for free.

The gold price for all DE Realms: only EUR 20.80/1000 Gold + 5% free
Gold!!!

The gold price for all DE Realms: only EUR 124.76 /6000 Gold + 5%
free Gold!!!

The gold price for all DE Realms: only EUR 166.35 /8000 Gold + 5%
free Gold!!
we have good news for you all , a new service is currently available
---gold selling service for The Lord of the Rings Online.(EU)

Thank you for your support again and wish we can have a better
cooperation in the next days.

FlagCloudGames_Com TEAM: welcome you visit our website
our website:http://www.flagcloudgames.com
Email: ***@gmail.com
Msn: ***@gmail.com
ICQ: 430528307

Have a nice day and enjoy the game
Best regards
FlagCloudGames_Com TEAM
m***@yahoo.com
2007-06-21 09:27:45 UTC
Welcome to www.wowatm.com cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold to
our loyal and reliable customers. You may buy cheap gold wow here.
There is wow gold of sale; you can buy really cheap wow gold here. We
have mass available stock of gold wow on most of the servers, so that
we can do a really
http://www.wowatm.com
http://www.wowatm.com