from the ones who *really* know
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-04 20:55:59 UTC
On 03 Jan 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
On Wednesday 02 January 2008 18:45, in alt.support.boy-lovers,
On 02 Jan 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
The "stranger danger" thing was and is idiotic when taken to the
usual extremes - but *every* societal response to pedophilia *is*
taken to extremes. All it does is foster fear and hatred of any
stranger and deflect attention from the greatest fatality risk to
children - their own family.
1) the most significant and dangerous risks to babies.
Statistically,
who kills the largest numbers of children? Crazed pyschopathic
pedophiles? Axe murderers? Freddy Kruger? No.
Mothers! That's right. Mothers kill more of their own children
than any other segment of society, many times more than sex
offenders.
ah yes.. the old "but they're worse!" dodge.
It's not a dodge. The fact of the matter is, that any professional
will tell you that in the overwhelming majority of abuse cases, the
offender is known to the child. Why then, is the majority of effort
put into 'stranger danger,' especially strangers on the Internet?
There's a much higher probability that if your child is being abused,
that's it's someone that you already know.
When an arguement is made that
A is bad
replying that B is worse is a dodge, or at the very least an attempt to
deflect from the fact that A is bad, when in fact whether or not B is
worse really has no impact on whether A is bad.
When the argument is made that A and/or B cause C, and C is to be
avoided; and that A contributes 10% while B contributes 90% toward C, why
expend the majority of your resources trying to eliminate A? If you
really wanted to reduce C, wouldn't reducing B be more effective?
Perhaps reducing C is not really the goal, but a red herring that
justifies attacking A...
Paranoia?

neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself, is certainly a part of
child protection initiatives..the point is the protection of children
not attacking you..

If you kept your hands to yourself and your dick in your pants you
wouldn't have to worry would you?

Well..you would still have to worry about your child pornography
ring being traced back to you I guess....

--

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:56:00 -0800, Tim Merrigan <***@ca.rr.com> wrote:

Picture ID <Loading Image...+453>
Six of one half a dozen of the other. I kind of like the image of a
toddler dressed up all sexy, with a thong or crotchless panties. But
I also like the image of her completely innocent/ignorant accidental
or even deliberate exposures.
Frank McCoy
2008-01-05 07:40:28 UTC
Eleven year old children don't have adult "boyfriends" only pedophiles
exploiting them.
Well, I guess that depends both on your definition of "children" and
again your definition of "adult"; though I'll admit *most*
eleven-year-olds are only *starting* to get interested in sex. That
doesn't mean they don't have older boyfriends they're actually chasing.

If you doubt that, I suggest you think back to when *you* were that age,
or just go down and watch the kids in a schoolyard sometime to see their
interaction with each other. Hell: Go read "Tom Sawyer" sometime. The
chase starts early.
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-14 22:56:45 UTC
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
-------------------------
If they ever find you dead it's going to be extremely difficult to
figure out who did it among so many people who wanted to kill you,
versus the even larger number who merely want the credit.
Steve
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-14 23:00:24 UTC
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
------------------------
Further, heaven help you if you can ever be Googled and details of
your location revealed, as so many people will desire to kill you
independently, and as soon as possible, that they will be stumbling
over one another.
Steve
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-15 08:07:49 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:00:24 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
------------------------
Further, heaven help you if you can ever be Googled and details of
your location revealed, as so many people will desire to kill you
independently, and as soon as possible, that they will be stumbling
over one another.
You seem to spend a lot of time with murder and hatred on your mind.

Other folk can discuss issues even if acrimoniously..*YOU* are the
only person in these groups who routinely posts death threats.
David
2008-01-15 10:15:47 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:07:49 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
------------------------
Further, heaven help you if you can ever be Googled and details of
your location revealed, as so many people will desire to kill you
independently, and as soon as possible, that they will be stumbling
over one another.
You seem to spend a lot of time with murder and hatred on your mind.
Other folk can discuss issues even if acrimoniously..*YOU* are the
only person in these groups who routinely posts death threats.
Funny. I seem to recollect you doing just that some time back. Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-15 10:56:07 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
------------------------
Further, heaven help you if you can ever be Googled and details of
your location revealed, as so many people will desire to kill you
independently, and as soon as possible, that they will be stumbling
over one another.
You seem to spend a lot of time with murder and hatred on your mind.
Other folk can discuss issues even if acrimoniously..*YOU* are the
only person in these groups who routinely posts death threats.
Funny. I seem to recollect you doing just that some time back.
Then you have faulty memory as well as faulty moral development.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
David
2008-01-15 12:56:14 UTC
Post by David
Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
Verb: lambaste
1. Beat with a cane
2. Censure severely or angrily

[WordWeb.info]

Seems as if it is your education that is faulty.
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-15 18:29:36 UTC
Post by David
Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
Verb: lambaste
1. Beat with a cane
2. Censure severely or angrily
[WordWeb.info]
Seems as if it is your education that is faulty.
As my response was extremely mild it would seem not.

From: David (I'm not a pedophile)<***@picknowl.com.au>

" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "

" It is about giving children the right to choose with whom
they will have sex."
David
2008-01-15 19:42:36 UTC
Post by David
Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
Verb: lambaste
1. Beat with a cane
2. Censure severely or angrily
[WordWeb.info]
Seems as if it is your education that is faulty.
As my response was extremely mild it would seem not.
Oh, please. Don't strain my credulity any more.
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-15 20:45:53 UTC
Post by David
Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
Verb: lambaste
1. Beat with a cane
2. Censure severely or angrily
[WordWeb.info]
Seems as if it is your education that is faulty.
As my response was extremely mild it would seem not.
Oh, please. Don't strain my credulity any more.
As you have convinced yourself that children can give informed consent
to adult pedophiles fucking them, your credulity is not in question.

Your veracity and moral compass are..
From: David (I'm not a pedophile)<***@picknowl.com.au>

they will have sex."
David
2008-01-16 06:51:05 UTC
Post by David
Now you
are lambasting someone else for following in your footsteps.
Strange definition of "lambasting " you have
Verb: lambaste
1. Beat with a cane
2. Censure severely or angrily
[WordWeb.info]
Seems as if it is your education that is faulty.
As my response was extremely mild it would seem not.
Oh, please. Don't strain my credulity any more.
As you have convinced yourself that children can give informed consent
to adult pedophiles fucking them, your credulity is not in question.
Your veracity and moral compass are..
You are the one who claims that children are unable to give consent.
That may legally be true in some areas of the world but does ignore
the physical and mental evidence that children can and do give consent
to many actions many times a day. By denying that children can consent
you are ignoring the UN declaration of the rights of a child. Oh yes,
that's right. The USA is not a party to that agreement.
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-16 16:44:27 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
neutralizing sex predators,such as yourself,
------------------------
Further, heaven help you if you can ever be Googled and details of
your location revealed, as so many people will desire to kill you
independently, and as soon as possible, that they will be stumbling
over one another.
You seem to spend a lot of time with murder and hatred on your mind.
Yes. I guess I might be a dangerous person if sufficiently pissed-off.
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
Other folk can discuss issues even if acrimoniously..*YOU* are the
only person in these groups who routinely posts death threats.
I posted no "death threat". I merely made an observation.
Steve