Daddy Please.... Part 7?
PersonInMyOwnEyes
2004-08-28 22:49:46 UTC
Is there a part 7? I was looking and I couldn't find it. Hopefully
there will be more.
Frank McCoy
2004-08-29 02:45:30 UTC
Post by PersonInMyOwnEyes
Is there a part 7? I was looking and I couldn't find it. Hopefully
there will be more.
Funny. There *IS* a part-7 (though for some reason I haven't gotten
around to writing part-8 or up yet). Part-7 of the story is in my
"finished" directory, where I only put stories that are finished and
that have already been posted ... But for some reason I can't find a
copy of it having BEEN posted in Google.

Let me check my own archives ....
Nope.

OK ... For some reason, it didn't get posted yet.
Don't know why. Perhaps I was waiting for my next big posting party?

I'm still hoping to finish the story ... some day.
I'm just not writing all that much though; and what little I do write
goes mostly into finishing other stories.