alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
Pee Wee Herman
2005-01-09 23:33:56 UTC
See My Post At-> alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
Sory Frank.

I Am A Confusing Prson.

I Posted It In The Story Site Too.

I Have Seen So Much Spam There That I No Longer
Wont To Post In The Incest storie Sites.

So I Posted To Them And The Other One With Out Explaning Why.

Jusat Fackt.

But I Don't Minde Telling You Why.

Nikki>

Uh ... Nikki ... This IS: alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination, and
there's no other post here than the stories you usually post.

Did you forget something?
And ... Why come all the way over here, when you could easily have
posted it to the groups where you called attention to here instead of
saying come here to get the same message?

If that sounds confusing, I am confused.
"" <@>
2005-01-10 08:03:34 UTC
It Is So Easy For Me To Confuse Anyone.

Because I Am Totoly Confused All Of The Time My Self.

I Love You Frank.

Nikki