Hi Frank
N***@P.U.
2006-05-12 17:25:41 UTC
I Have Been posting At My Old Alt. Group Again
Using Bob And Carole As Sender.

I Have Been Monatering What Has Been Going On Sence Day One.

Bob And Carole Thing They One But They Did Not Start Harasing The Group
Untill A Took Some Time Off.

Actuly I Have Been Enjoing My Self Reeding All The Post There .

BUT

I Have Been Quite Upset With There Personal Atacks On You!!!!

Bouth Here And My Alt Group.

Because Of That I Have Started Atacking Them, Back Now!!

Whan They Start Atacking A Friend Of Mine I Get Real PISED.

Exspeshaly When They Had Never Tryed To Atack Me.

I Love You Frank Nikki
Frank McCoy
2006-05-15 03:39:48 UTC
Post by N***@P.U.
I Have Been posting At My Old Alt. Group Again
Using Bob And Carole As Sender.
I Have Been Monatering What Has Been Going On Sence Day One.
Bob And Carole Thing They One But They Did Not Start Harasing The Group
Untill A Took Some Time Off.
Actuly I Have Been Enjoing My Self Reeding All The Post There .
BUT
I Have Been Quite Upset With There Personal Atacks On You!!!!
Nothing new; and they do a really rotten job of it.
It's a bit amusing how they make themselves look terrible by *trying* to make me
look bad. ;-}

They're really good at shooting themselves in the foot.
Post by N***@P.U.
Bouth Here And My Alt Group.
Because Of That I Have Started Atacking Them, Back Now!!
Just post your stories as you; as if they weren't there.
Now THAT will piss them off.
After all, their aim is, "To destroy the group."

Just show up, and go on posting as if they weren't there.
We've all told them they can't destroy a group.
Only lack-of-interest will do that.

And ... They've kept the group alive by making it interesting while you were
gone. So, you coming back and posting again, as yourself, like you used to, is
just what's needed.
Post by N***@P.U.
Whan They Start Atacking A Friend Of Mine I Get Real PISED.
When the attacks are that clumsy, they're more amusing than annoying.
;-}
Post by N***@P.U.
Exspeshaly When They Had Never Tryed To Atack Me.
Yeah ... Curious that.
After all, it was your posts that made the group.

Although, a lot of those were reposts of my stories.
I guess me being the *author* of such stories, and being willing, able, and
*proud* to admit being said author, is what gripes them most.

After all, they like to *think* authors of stories like mine are dirty smelly
people who hide in caves and behind multiple layers of anonymous remailers ...
Like they do.
Post by N***@P.U.
I Love You Frank Nikki
Like you too.
(Sorry, can't say, "love"; because I don't really know you.)
It's hard though, not to like a fan.
;-}