Lets discuss killing Pedophiles
UTB Central Comand
2006-05-14 17:41:49 UTC
Another "Discussion" Group (sort of like NAMBLA)

We are an oppressed minority.
We break no laws.
We Defend our rights to Fantasy and Free Speech.
We need your support!
let's create a safe place within our community for a discussion
about -- and an intellectual consideration of -- the potential for
positive social impacts if all the pedophiles were dead.

LET'S TALK ABOUT KILLING PEDOPHILES
and about our various weapon options. Let's fantasize about REPKA
member's individual preferences about what we'd like to do if we could
get our hands on these guys.

Of course, we are only discussing consensual killing. When REPKA is
finished with em (only in our minds, of course), they’ll wish they
were dead. They’ll be beggin' to die, if you know what we mean.

REPKA encourages experimenting with truly transgressive sexual
remedial politics.

As NAMBLA claims, our organization, too, can have a "palliative
influence on behavior". By enjoying an active, vivid imagination our
members, if they are free to imagine how fun it would be to put a
bullet behind the ear of some pedophile, that they are less likely to
commit any real act of violence against one; unlike those lone and
alienated pedophile haters who could act out their harmless fantasies
in the real world.

---------
A version of this REPKA ad first appeared as part of an article by
Nikki Craft entitled "So Much Slime. So Little Time: The Transgression
of Pro-Feminism". The article first was published in Changing Men (C-
Men) Magazine which was, at that time, the quarterly publication for
National Organization for Men Against Sexism (N.O.M.A.S ). The
article, and ad, were written in protest of C-Men's “Sex and
Sexuality” issue where they ran an actual advertisement for the
infamous organization of boy-“lovers” named NAMBLA (North America
Man/Boy Love Association) and a brother "girl love" organization,
along with pro-pedophile fantasies and sado-"masochist" materials.
After the article had been published the editor wrote in public
correspondence to hundreds of his pro-feminist pals that when he was
being confronted by Nikki Craft about the pedophile ads that had
appeared in his magazine, he had felt like the lone student holding
his ground in front of the military tank in Tiananmen Square.
Get a grip, boys.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
Frank McCoy
2006-05-15 03:56:51 UTC
Post by UTB Central Comand
Another "Discussion" Group (sort of like NAMBLA)
We are an oppressed minority.
We break no laws.
We Defend our rights to Fantasy and Free Speech.
We need your support!
let's create a safe place within our community for a discussion
about -- and an intellectual consideration of -- the potential for
positive social impacts if all the pedophiles were dead.
LET'S TALK ABOUT KILLING PEDOPHILES
and about our various weapon options. Let's fantasize about REPKA
member's individual preferences about what we'd like to do if we could
get our hands on these guys.
Of course, we are only discussing consensual killing. When REPKA is
finished with em (only in our minds, of course), they?l wish they
were dead. They?l be beggin' to die, if you know what we mean.
REPKA encourages experimenting with truly transgressive sexual
remedial politics.
As NAMBLA claims, our organization, too, can have a "palliative
influence on behavior". By enjoying an active, vivid imagination our
members, if they are free to imagine how fun it would be to put a
bullet behind the ear of some pedophile, that they are less likely to
commit any real act of violence against one; unlike those lone and
alienated pedophile haters who could act out their harmless fantasies
in the real world.
Is this the same Nikki Craft that *used* to be a nudist-advocate; and after a
messy divorce became a lesbian man-hater who advised women that, "The best way
to a man's heart, is a bullet through the chest."?

I've got to say it sounds like her.
She wasn't talking about pedophiles then, either.

Be careful who you quote.
It makes people think you agree with their philosophy.