Great photos!
Daytek
2003-10-08 04:17:21 UTC
Got time to tell me what type of digi camera you used?
Frank McCoy
2003-10-08 14:07:36 UTC
Post by Daytek
Got time to tell me what type of digi camera you used?
Fujifilm Digital
F FX-2800 ZOOM U
2 megapixels ... Just perfect for 1600x1200 pictures.
6 times optical zoom ... Just perfect for getting the picture you
want.
It also takes up to 60 seconds of movies.
On sale at Wal-Mart ... and then knocked-down 20% below the
sale-price.

Couldn't resist replacing my other cameras; though I really couldn't
afford it either. Still ... It should pay for itself ... In about 5
years. The wife pointed out that I did't need it ... Though she's the
one who pointed it out to me in the store. ;-}

Oh yeah ... The software is a lot better than my old camera, too.