Is soc.men a hopeless, vapid SHITHOLE? I want Frank McCoy's opinion
Darling Regan
2006-05-26 00:17:56 UTC
Hey Frank, tell us what you think of soc.men. I have a sudden curiosity
for you stance... and I want it satisfied.

Well?
--
Darling Regan: vIoLaToR of Man-ass

Let Jesus FUCK you!

ICQ# 317-159-453

It's official... I'm *BAD*! Just ask ***@hotmail.com, who said:

"My god, you are an evil fucked up female"
<***@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>

"Girls are finally making a stand and they are mad as hell and they
aren't going to take it any more." - George Sanderson
<***@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

"Heaven, female on male rape is encouraged! We'll even advertise our
bodies our selves by wearing skimpy low cut gear to attract cock eatin'
cunts." - Connor
<***@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

2006-05-26 05:30:51 UTC
Post by Darling Regan
Hey Frank, tell us what you think of soc.men. I have a sudden curiosity
for you stance... and I want it satisfied.
Well?
Don't go there; so don't have an opinion.
Sorry.

Used to frequent soc.sexuality; but haven't even been there in years.
Too many newsgroups, not enough time for those I do hang out in.
bobandcarole
2006-05-26 12:55:45 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Darling Regan
Hey Frank, tell us what you think of soc.men. I have a sudden curiosity
for you stance... and I want it satisfied.
Well?
Don't go there; so don't have an opinion.
Sorry.
translation:

There's no talk regarding dog or chicken fucking so I'm not interested