Spotlight: "Tall Tales Night"
2003-08-05 23:40:52 UTC
Yet another "Frank McCoy" potboiler.
All the usual FM stuff. ;-}
Those who like my "standard" output of short stories will like this
one. Those who don't, probably won't.

Sorry, but it's not my best.
I'm trying to write real *stories* right now; and only am posting some
mediocre stuff in the sex-stories. (Yes, I've got some fair stuff in
sex-stories written ... But I'm still trying to figure a way to make a
buck on the pile, besides trying to write commercial stuff.)

In dialog this time.
(Some folks say I do good dialog.)

Hope people like it.

Posted to all the "regular" newsgroups.

Note crossposting.

2003-08-06 16:03:55 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Yet another "Frank McCoy" potboiler.
All the usual FM stuff. ;-}
Those who like my "standard" output of short stories will like this
one. Those who don't, probably won't.
Sorry, but it's not my best.
I'm trying to write real *stories* right now; and only am posting some
mediocre stuff in the sex-stories. (Yes, I've got some fair stuff in
sex-stories written ... But I'm still trying to figure a way to make a
buck on the pile, besides trying to write commercial stuff.)
In dialog this time.
(Some folks say I do good dialog.)
Hope people like it.
Posted to all the "regular" newsgroups.
Note crossposting.
Damn!
Denny pointed out to me that the formatting was screwed up.
Not only were some lines too long ... but several were missing
altogether!

Corrected version reposted.

<Sigh.> Some days ....