Hey Callahans group, wanna let Frank McCoy tell your children some bedtime stories and put them through school?
bobandcarole
2008-02-27 19:48:28 UTC
He would love to.

"No, Pedo U isn't dead. As long as *we* keep the ideals of the
institution alive, Pedo University will live on forever. It's just
that (like Wendy in "Peter Pan") *we* aren't allowed to go
back there any more. But ... as long as we keep the memory
alive, we can always send our children, grandchildren and even great-
grandchildren to the best university for boys and girls ever
imagined. For ... We can pass the story on to THEM"--Frank
Mccoy

Family Counseling Office
Pedo University
Usenet campus