Hi Frank McCoy My Friend!
INDEX HTML
2006-03-11 06:29:16 UTC
Hi Frank McCoy My Friend!

I Saw Your Reply IN Nikkis Old .

Shee Seas Hi.
Frank McCoy
2006-03-11 19:32:19 UTC
Post by INDEX HTML
Hi Frank McCoy My Friend!
I Saw Your Reply IN Nikkis Old .
Shee Seas Hi.
Thanks. Glad to see you're both OK.
b***@yahoo.com
2006-03-21 06:11:42 UTC
Hey Frank, I was wondering if you were familiar with the work of
Codehammer or Frosty aka Loki on mr. double? A couple of Loki's
stories are no longer accessible, I was wondering if you knew what
happened to him; I think I recall you responding to someone asking
about him in a post a couple years ago. Codehammer has a couple of
stories you can find online but a number of them seem to've disappeared
for all intents and purposes. You've been around for a while so I
thought you might know them. If not, any response would be much
appreciated, thanks.
bobandcarole
2006-03-21 12:38:42 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
Hey Frank, I was wondering if you were familiar with the work of
Codehammer or Frosty aka Loki on mr. double?
Nope and I don't care to

A couple of Loki's
Post by b***@yahoo.com
stories are no longer accessible, I was wondering if you knew what
happened to him;
Well with time off for good behavior he should be out in 2016

Post by b***@yahoo.com
about him in a post a couple years ago.
He was imprisoned for child molestation.

Codehammer has a couple of
Post by b***@yahoo.com
stories you can find online but a number of them seem to've disappeared
for all intents and purposes.
They were zapped by the feds.

here's your response.....FUCK OFF...
Frank McCoy
2006-03-21 14:36:56 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
stories are no longer accessible, I was wondering if you knew what
happened to him;
Well with time off for good behavior he should be out in 2016
Wrong.
As far as I know, he's still there; just not posting stories any more.
Post by b***@yahoo.com
about him in a post a couple years ago.
He was imprisoned for child molestation.
Bull.
Post by bobandcarole
Codehammer has a couple of
Post by b***@yahoo.com
stories you can find online but a number of them seem to've disappeared
for all intents and purposes.
They were zapped by the feds.
Wrong again. He asked for them to be pulled; as they were embarrasing. I think
his wife was using the fact he was writing sex-stories against him in a divorce
case or something. In a divorce case, people tend to get nasty and use about
any trick they can.
Post by b***@yahoo.com
thought you might know them. If not, any response would be much
appreciated, thanks.
here's your response.....FUCK OFF...
Take your own advice.
2006-03-21 14:32:25 UTC
Post by b***@yahoo.com
Hey Frank, I was wondering if you were familiar with the work of
Codehammer or Frosty aka Loki on mr. double? A couple of Loki's
stories are no longer accessible, I was wondering if you knew what
happened to him; I think I recall you responding to someone asking
about him in a post a couple years ago. Codehammer has a couple of
stories you can find online but a number of them seem to've disappeared
for all intents and purposes. You've been around for a while so I
thought you might know them. If not, any response would be much
appreciated, thanks.
Codehammer, I've read some stories from.
Frosty I collaborated with on a couple.
He asked Mr. Double to pull his stories when he got into some kind of legal
trouble. Since he never corresponded with me at that time, I can't say more.
He never asked me to pull his stories from my site though.
So, mostly they're only avaialbe on archives.

I wasn't aware of Frosty and Loki being the same person.
Sorry.
bobandcarole
2006-03-16 18:28:28 UTC
Post by INDEX HTML
Hi Frank McCoy My Friend!
I Saw Your Reply IN Nikkis Old .
Shee Seas Hi.
If you're friends with pedo frank you must be a piece of shit, lets
see.....

***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To
alt.sex.stories.incest Sep 22 2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To
alt.sex.stories.incest Sep 22 2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To alt.sex.young Sep 22
2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To alt.stories.incest
Sep 22 2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To
alt.sex.sleeping-girls Sep 22 2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To 4 Kids Sep 22 2005
***@P.U.->To View My Pedo Storie Post Go To
alt.sex.stories.incest

Yep, I thought so....
You like molesting children too.....
goober
2006-03-16 18:50:51 UTC
Baby Freak James Riske,
I knew that you would follow my command to dance
for the newbies. You WILL wiggle for the newbies when
I give you the command. Now.... ... ..

James Riske: <<== PULL DOWN your panties,
and do it NOW.

goober

Baby Freak James Riske
(desperately hiding behind pitiful nics like:
** Fred Hall
** bobandcarole
** Nomen Nescio
** rtr
** Steve Leyland
** etc. etc. etc. ))
pitiful coward James Riske SLINKS away from the Fort <<== <<==
James Riske has ran away before with hesheit's pitiful nics
that include Nomen Nescio and Steve Leyland. That
is, after James Riske made a continuous fool of hesheit and
became the Usenet Clown and the target of mounds
of derision ===> and loads of derision even from the newbies.
the pitiful coward James Riske,
This time, we hope that this baby freak will stick around a
little longer. We still have lots of stuff to shove up James Riske
orifices..
--------------------
James Riske profile
James Riske is a mentally insane freak. What the
critter does on the Usenet is the only way that the
sicko has sex. It really makes one want to vomit.
And than it gets worse. The sicko James Riske
is also a moron and a fool.
The James Riske Horse Show
------------------------------
Featured Actors:

**** the fem Baby Freak James Riske (in drag)

**** HUGE snorting stallion Bolero <<== a well endowed real horse
by all
standards
stage preparation:
1. sprinkle horse pee all over James Riske's fat transvestite
butt to fool Bolero, and get some of the pee on James' face
to stifle Riske's terrible breath.
2. bring in a virgin filly that's in heat,
3. let Bolero snort the filly a little,
THAN
2. blindfold Bolero and place James Riske in the place of the filly in heat.
3. Bolero will than mount James Riske.
====
end of preview
====