Frank McCoy's babyrape videos discovered by Feds frankie freek's caught with his hand in teh cookie jar ...
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♫
2010-06-14 18:21:06 UTC
Have you read it yet?
I have, but I'm not sure you have. The _only_ mention of adults
and children having sex was in reference to a cartoon used as a
screensaver. Nowhere does it mention that any of the various
photos or videos consisted of adults and children having sex.
I am pretty certain that you are as well aware of the nature of
the named videos as LE or the pedophiles in these forums who
admit familiarity with them.
I have no idea what was in those videos beyond what was stated in
the document. I have never seen them.
But Ultima Thule apparently has!
No pedofuck , unlike you, sane decent folk see no reason whatsoever to
doubt the forensic examiner or the conclusions of his report.
Did the report say that the movies were of children being raped? You
say that the movies ARE of children being raped. How do you know that
if the report doesn't say it and you haven't seen them? Well, we DO
know that the report doesn't say it!
Whatever criminally insane sexual predators on children, such as
yourself, may tell themselves and other pedophiles, every time you
sexually assault a child you are committing rape.
Evasion noted. So, tell us Ultima, which is YOUR favorite child porn
video?
The one where the abused child slits your throat ...

#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"?? LMAO!!
XXX
So you are into both child abuse movies AND snuff? Figures.
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♫
2010-06-14 21:13:50 UTC
Post by XXX
[...]
Movies depicting the horrible death of YOU and/or similar turds
with eyes would be well worth watching ...

XXX
2010-06-15 00:33:38 UTC
Post by XXX
[...]
Is it the movies that have the eyes or is it the turds? Oh wait! Don't
tell me! You told everyone in another newsgroup that I would say that,
didn't you????