Just Read "Sam Ped in The Big Brother Caper"
Gently
2005-06-23 21:47:18 UTC
I didn't include the story here, because I am new to the posting in
newsgroups, and didn't want to offend folks that have seen it a million
times. I will post it if you like, just let me know.

ANYWHO....

I loved the story and want to read more. Frank, I am not sure of your tag
at the end that mentions Pedro. Did he write the story, or just create the
character of Mr. Ped?

I indentified with the main character, in that, he loves little girls, but
does NOT like to see them in pain. It breaks my heart to hear about kids
being forced to have sex and have some scum bag film it. They should all be
shot. But on the other hand, I would love to teach young girls what it is
to be in a loving sexual relationship. Or would love to be the first person
to show them how to masterbate themselves. Anything that make them feel
good, and doesn't hurt them. I am also sensitive to psycological impact on
them, but not real knowlegable about it.

Please, everyone, share your thoughts on what I have said. I am not a bad
person, I just like little girls. :)

Gently
Frank McCoy
2005-06-24 00:00:51 UTC
Post by Gently
I didn't include the story here, because I am new to the posting in
newsgroups, and didn't want to offend folks that have seen it a million
times. I will post it if you like, just let me know.
This isn't the newsgroup to post stories in.
This is just for fans of ... Well, me.
Discussions, announcements, conversation, questions, etc.
Post by Gently
ANYWHO....
I loved the story and want to read more. Frank, I am not sure of your tag
at the end that mentions Pedro. Did he write the story, or just create the
character of Mr. Ped?
Uh ... He created the character.
I used Sam in two of my stories.
Post by Gently
I indentified with the main character, in that, he loves little girls, but
does NOT like to see them in pain. It breaks my heart to hear about kids
being forced to have sex and have some scum bag film it. They should all be
shot.
Amen.
But what about little exhibitionists who *love* to show off to a camera?
Should they be denied this and punished for wanting to?

Just like not all sex is abuse, not all filming of kids having sex is
either ... no matter what Society claims. Of course, it often *becomes*
abusive when busybodies in Society find out ....

Note: When, not if.
Post by Gently
But on the other hand, I would love to teach young girls what it is
to be in a loving sexual relationship. Or would love to be the first person
to show them how to masterbate themselves. Anything that make them feel
good, and doesn't hurt them. I am also sensitive to psycological impact on
them, but not real knowlegable about it.
Please, everyone, share your thoughts on what I have said. I am not a bad
person, I just like little girls. :)
Probably should be posted to alt.support.girl-lovers.
;-}
Post by Gently
Gently
Gently
2005-06-24 15:18:58 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
I didn't include the story here, because I am new to the posting in
newsgroups, and didn't want to offend folks that have seen it a million
times. I will post it if you like, just let me know.
This isn't the newsgroup to post stories in.
This is just for fans of ... Well, me.
Discussions, announcements, conversation, questions, etc.
Well, good. Then I an glad I didn't post it. :)
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
ANYWHO....
I loved the story and want to read more. Frank, I am not sure of your tag
at the end that mentions Pedro. Did he write the story, or just create the
character of Mr. Ped?
Uh ... He created the character.
I used Sam in two of my stories.
Ahhh, ok. :)

Oh oh, I forgot to say in my earlier post... When I started to read your
story I thought it was going to be a quick, get to the sex with kids story
and it wasn't. Now, when I go to read a story in a sex newsgroup, I expect
lots of sex and some structure. Your story was the other way round. You've
heard the saying that you want to look away, but you can't. Well, that
applied here. You wrote such an engaging story, that I had to find out what
happened! My god, had you writen an entire novel about the little girl
Candy, I would have been up all night reading it. Sleep? Who needs sleep, I
have to know what happens next! :) Thankyou for taking the time to write
stories of this caliber.
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
I indentified with the main character, in that, he loves little girls, but
does NOT like to see them in pain. It breaks my heart to hear about kids
being forced to have sex and have some scum bag film it. They should all be
shot.
Amen.
But what about little exhibitionists who *love* to show off to a camera?
Those are the best kinds! They are very sexy and they know it. I think
they should be offered the chance to have sex. Because being outgoing and
open to the camera, means to me that they understand people like to look at
them. The next logical thing to me would be to offer to make them feel even
better. And in the action of that, getting some feel good stuff for
yourself.
Post by Frank McCoy
Should they be denied this and punished for wanting to?
Denied? Punished? For being photogenic? Would someone do such a thing? I
would like to know who. Are we referring to the web cam kids that expose
themselves and get punished by their parents?
Post by Frank McCoy
Just like not all sex is abuse, not all filming of kids having sex is
either ... no matter what Society claims. Of course, it often *becomes*
abusive when busybodies in Society find out ....
Note: When, not if.
Wow. Now that was a loaded statement. Can you explain a sistuation that
you may have heard about, to clarify what you mean by "*becomes* abusive"?
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
But on the other hand, I would love to teach young girls what it is
to be in a loving sexual relationship. Or would love to be the first person
to show them how to masterbate themselves. Anything that make them feel
good, and doesn't hurt them. I am also sensitive to psycological impact on
them, but not real knowlegable about it.
Please, everyone, share your thoughts on what I have said. I am not a bad
person, I just like little girls. :)
Probably should be posted to alt.support.girl-lovers.
;-}
Hehe, true enough. :)

This is only the 3rd time I have posted to a newsgroup in the MANY years of
"reading" newsgroups. Do you remember when you had to wait to download
newsgroups on the 2400 baud modems. hehe, I do.

Heck, for a while there, I laughed when someone said they, read, newsgroups.
Ya right, just like people read porn mags for the articles. :) But more
recently, I have found that there are subjects on newsgroups that let people
stay semi-anonymous and share how they feel about things. For example, I
would never come out and say that I love little girls to sit on my lap, and
would love to touch them all over. But here, I feel that there are enough
people that feel the same way, that I can speak freely.

I think I'm rambling. Anyway, thanks Frank, for giving stories about child
interaction a lot more class. Keep writing. :)
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
Gently
/ ' / T
Denny Wheeler
2005-06-24 19:56:17 UTC
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Just like not all sex is abuse, not all filming of kids having sex is
either ... no matter what Society claims. Of course, it often *becomes*
abusive when busybodies in Society find out ....
Note: When, not if.
Wow. Now that was a loaded statement. Can you explain a sistuation that
you may have heard about, to clarify what you mean by "*becomes* abusive"?
Frank wrote a story which illustrates that. Unfortunately, I
disremember the title. I'm sure he'll oblige with it.

But roughly, and in short: cops, prosecutors--but most likely
well-meaning but misguided social workers--don't want to believe it if
a kid says "it was my idea," so they hammer away until the kid is so
confused he or she will say anything just to please them. (note: this
interrogation technique works on most adults as well. Just as the
Holy Inquisition)
--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.
Frank McCoy
2005-06-25 02:41:01 UTC
In alt.fan.frank.mccoy Denny Wheeler
Post by Denny Wheeler
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Just like not all sex is abuse, not all filming of kids having sex is
either ... no matter what Society claims. Of course, it often *becomes*
abusive when busybodies in Society find out ....
Note: When, not if.
Wow. Now that was a loaded statement. Can you explain a sistuation that
you may have heard about, to clarify what you mean by "*becomes* abusive"?
Frank wrote a story which illustrates that. Unfortunately, I
disremember the title. I'm sure he'll oblige with it.
Ow.
Sometimes I try to forget that story.
A slam at *both* sides of the issue; written during a flame-war when
niether side was listening to the other.

Unfortunately, instead of making the intended point (That there was
blame enough and to share for everybody in the story *except* the one
person willing to take the blame.) the story seemed to polarize the
readers even more ... and everybody who read it found some one person in
particular to blame. ;-{

The story is: "Taking the Blame"
http://tinyurl.com/dgtec
Post by Denny Wheeler
But roughly, and in short: cops, prosecutors--but most likely
well-meaning but misguided social workers--don't want to believe it if
a kid says "it was my idea," so they hammer away until the kid is so
confused he or she will say anything just to please them. (note: this
interrogation technique works on most adults as well. Just as the
Holy Inquisition)
It once worked on me, and I wasn't a kid at the time ....
;-{
Laurence Taylor
2005-06-26 13:44:26 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Denny Wheeler
Frank wrote a story which illustrates that. Unfortunately, I
disremember the title. I'm sure he'll oblige with it.
Ow.
Sometimes I try to forget that story.
A slam at *both* sides of the issue; written during a flame-war when
niether side was listening to the other.
Unfortunately, instead of making the intended point (That there was
blame enough and to share for everybody in the story *except* the one
person willing to take the blame.) the story seemed to polarize the
readers even more ... and everybody who read it found some one person in
particular to blame. ;-{
The story is: "Taking the Blame"
I was thinking of that story only yesterday, when the subject of
therapy came up in another forum. I'm not sure whether I should ask
them to read it, though, I don't think it would go down too well.
--
rgds
LAurence

..."Pieces of Nine, Pieces of Nine" - Parroty error!
Frank McCoy
2005-06-26 18:23:15 UTC
Post by Laurence Taylor
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Denny Wheeler
Frank wrote a story which illustrates that. Unfortunately, I
disremember the title. I'm sure he'll oblige with it.
Ow.
Sometimes I try to forget that story.
A slam at *both* sides of the issue; written during a flame-war when
niether side was listening to the other.
Unfortunately, instead of making the intended point (That there was
blame enough and to share for everybody in the story *except* the one
person willing to take the blame.) the story seemed to polarize the
readers even more ... and everybody who read it found some one person in
particular to blame. ;-{
The story is: "Taking the Blame"
I was thinking of that story only yesterday, when the subject of
therapy came up in another forum. I'm not sure whether I should ask
them to read it, though, I don't think it would go down too well.
Well, as I said, it didn't go across the way *I* originally intended.
Just fanned the flames instead of making people see that sometimes what
*you* view as "right" might actually cause harm.

And, of course, your viewpoint isn't necessarily shared by others.
2005-06-25 03:27:02 UTC
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
[...]
Ah, thanks indeed. That's probably the best compliment I've ever had on
a story ... or at least the kind I appreciate most.

Usually my stories *are* more the other kind: Get to the sex in a
hurry, and include story only if indicated. (Sorry about that: But
*most* of my stories start out as wet-dreams.) If you like my stories
more as *stories* though, I suggest you look more into those I've
written in Write Club Duels; though a few others here and there also
qualify.

Many others were mainly intended to just *be* sex stories of the
porno-type, where the sex is the main issue and the point or humor or
propaganda is secondary or even tertiary. A noticeable percentage of
even the longer ones (like "A teenaged boy's fantasy") being mainly pure
whack-off material where as many sex scenes as possible are jammed
together in as little space as available, just like a modern porno
movie. While each story *does* have a point to make, humor to bring
smiles, and (of course) my ever-present propaganda about how sex with
love and caring is *immeasurably* better than sex where your partner is
just a piece of meat, some do tend to be more sex than story ... while
on the other hand, a few deliberately do tend to more story than sex.

I'll admit that I do tend more towards the first than the last ...
mostly because it seems I get better responses to the sex than to the
stories. So, it becomes more gratifying to produce them.
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Should they be denied this and punished for wanting to?
Denied? Punished? For being photogenic? Would someone do such a thing? I
would like to know who. Are we referring to the web cam kids that expose
themselves and get punished by their parents?
Not for being photogenic, but for exhibiting themselves.
If you show off your body, then (obviously) you feel sexy.
If you feel sexy, then likely you *will* soon have sex!
Society in general, and many parents think kids should be punished for
even thinking about having sex, or doing anything that might lead to
sex. This is usually done under the auspices of "protecting the
children from predators". "Predators" who will teach a child to enjoy
sex.

Sex, you see, is *evil*. Sex is *bad*. Even adults are seduced by sex.
From there you get into the idea that (since kids are "innocent") that
only a pervert of an adult will teach kids about sex ... because kids
aren't interested unless some adult shows them the perverted pleasures
of sex. (Yeah, right.)

This (of course) is the ULTIMATE evil: Teaching kids to *like* doing
something evil like sex. That's the logic behind the modern hysteria
about pedophilia and perverts.

After all, if sex is evil, (nakedness is evil, exhibitionism is evil,
etc.) then teaching an "innocent child" to like being evil is, well,
about as horrible as you can get.

Now if you personally don't believe sex is evil and an invention of the
Devil, then to understand the moralist abhorrence to the idea you'd have
to imagine instead some *real* pervert teaching a child to enjoy
torturing small animals and (eventually) other children as a kind of
"fun thing". What's strange, is that in *our* society such a person is
far more *admired* than somebody who teaches a young girl that it's OK
to masturbate.

That's why I think our society is *sick*.
(Of course, most of Society thinks *I* am sick, so ....)

I thing sex is a pleasure none of us should be ashamed to enjoy.
If God created us (a dubious thought) then He created us *with* sex, and
intended us to enjoy it; otherwise He would have made it painful. And,
if God had wanted us to run around naked, He would have had us being
born that way. Uh ... Waitaminit ....

Well, you get the idea.
My idea of REAL perverts is those who take God's Gift of sexuality to
Man and turn it into a perversion that's evil instead of being the
wonderful thing He originally made it. Instead of being something
hidden, done in the dark, and behind closed doors, sex, nudity, and the
human body should be *celebrated* as the wonderful Gifts they are ... in
the open and as something all should see ... yes, even or *especially*
children should be taught that nakedness and even sex are things we
*like* to do, not things to be ashamed of and hidden away like something
slimy and smelly we accidentally stepped on, on the lawn.
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Just like not all sex is abuse, not all filming of kids having sex is
either ... no matter what Society claims. Of course, it often *becomes*
abusive when busybodies in Society find out ....
Note: When, not if.
Wow. Now that was a loaded statement. Can you explain a sistuation that
you may have heard about, to clarify what you mean by "*becomes* abusive"?
When Parents learn their kids have been "showing off" and punish them
for doing so ... and if the parents don't, then when the Enforcers of
our society (LEA, Social Workers, etc.) do so instead. All this in the
name of "protecting the children from abuse" ... by abusing the children
until they agree that sex *is* evil, and therefore won't do it again.
The idea being that if children thing sex is nasty and terrible, they
won't then be "taken in" by perverts who tell them it's nice fun.

And so, we get a whole new generation of kids who have a horror of sex,
knowing it's bad, evil, and something to protect the next generation
from. ;-{
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
But on the other hand, I would love to teach young girls what it is
to be in a loving sexual relationship. Or would love to be the first person
to show them how to masterbate themselves. Anything that make them feel
good, and doesn't hurt them. I am also sensitive to psycological impact on
them, but not real knowlegable about it.
Please, everyone, share your thoughts on what I have said. I am not a bad
person, I just like little girls. :)
Probably should be posted to alt.support.girl-lovers.
;-}
Hehe, true enough. :)
Well ... That group *is* the place for such discussions.
alt.sex.stories.d is the group for discussing *stories*.
And this group ... is the group for discussing me, my stories, and
anything else that's even vaguely related.

So, you *did* post the message in the right place.
Post by Gently
This is only the 3rd time I have posted to a newsgroup in the MANY years of
"reading" newsgroups. Do you remember when you had to wait to download
newsgroups on the 2400 baud modems. hehe, I do.
Well: I started out on BBS systems at 300 baud; going up to 1200 baud
was *quite* a thrill. From there I got most of my stories from
downloading from a whole list of BBS systems that were all the rage at
the time. I first learned about alt.sex.stories through a "gateway"
from the one BBS I subscribed-to by paying. This was just about the
time I went from 2400 baud to 33k. Wow!

It was also about the time I decided that "Her Father's Daughter" was
too darned good a story to keep to myself and the four people involved
in its production. So, with approval, I posted the thing first to
several BBS collections, and then (when the propagation seemed too slow)
in 114 horrible parts to alt.sex.stories because the BBS gateway would
only take 43K chunks.

I must have gotten over 200 frantic requests for reposts of parts, where
various sections, for one reason or another, didn't come through whole.

I say, "114 *horrible* parts", because the original formatting grammar,
and most-especially the punctuation was abhominable (with an 'h').

Several kind people gave me much needed lessons in comma placement, what
semicolons are for ... and most-especially how to properly punctuate
direct-quotes. Something I had learned years earlier, then forgotten.

Ah well.
By the time I had the story corrected (but *not* modified!) so that it
was more readable, I had a *real* connection to the newsgroups. The
story hasn't changed; just the punctuation ... mainly. A few minor
mistakes were corrected as well.
Post by Gently
Heck, for a while there, I laughed when someone said they, read, newsgroups.
Ya right, just like people read porn mags for the articles. :) But more
recently, I have found that there are subjects on newsgroups that let people
stay semi-anonymous and share how they feel about things. For example, I
would never come out and say that I love little girls to sit on my lap, and
would love to touch them all over. But here, I feel that there are enough
people that feel the same way, that I can speak freely.
I think I'm rambling. Anyway, thanks Frank, for giving stories about child
interaction a lot more class. Keep writing. :)
Am. I really *should* do more posting though.
Wish I could figure a way to make some money from the writing ....
Gently
2005-06-25 07:16:59 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Should they be denied this and punished for wanting to?
Denied? Punished? For being photogenic? Would someone do such a thing? I
would like to know who. Are we referring to the web cam kids that expose
themselves and get punished by their parents?
Not for being photogenic, but for exhibiting themselves.
If you show off your body, then (obviously) you feel sexy.
If you feel sexy, then likely you *will* soon have sex!
Society in general, and many parents think kids should be punished for
even thinking about having sex, or doing anything that might lead to
sex. This is usually done under the auspices of "protecting the
children from predators". "Predators" who will teach a child to enjoy
sex.
Sex, you see, is *evil*. Sex is *bad*. Even adults are seduced by sex.
From there you get into the idea that (since kids are "innocent") that
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Heck, for a while there, I laughed when someone said they, read, newsgroups.
Ya right, just like people read porn mags for the articles. :) But more
recently, I have found that there are subjects on newsgroups that let people
stay semi-anonymous and share how they feel about things. For example, I
would never come out and say that I love little girls to sit on my lap, and
would love to touch them all over. But here, I feel that there are enough
people that feel the same way, that I can speak freely.
I think I'm rambling. Anyway, thanks Frank, for giving stories about child
interaction a lot more class. Keep writing. :)
Am. I really *should* do more posting though.
Wish I could figure a way to make some money from the writing ....
I think you should open a paypal account that people that enjoy your stories
could send donations to. And on every story posted, you should include a
location to download other stories. Maybe even start a subscription web
site for people to pay to see the latest creations from the mind of Frank
Mccoy. Of course this means that you would have to start cranking out the
stories to satisfy the eager subscribers. :) More work for you, but with
some profit involved.

I think the hardest part of the above suggestion would be to find a web page
host that would be willing to host the content that we love. Content that
would be strictly text, with no images allowed.
Post by Frank McCoy
/ ' / T
Uncle Sky
2005-06-25 07:24:47 UTC
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Should they be denied this and punished for wanting to?
Denied? Punished? For being photogenic? Would someone do such a thing?
I would like to know who. Are we referring to the web cam kids that
expose themselves and get punished by their parents?
Not for being photogenic, but for exhibiting themselves.
If you show off your body, then (obviously) you feel sexy.
If you feel sexy, then likely you *will* soon have sex!
Society in general, and many parents think kids should be punished for
even thinking about having sex, or doing anything that might lead to
sex. This is usually done under the auspices of "protecting the
children from predators". "Predators" who will teach a child to enjoy
sex.
Sex, you see, is *evil*. Sex is *bad*. Even adults are seduced by
sex. From there you get into the idea that (since kids are "innocent")
that only a pervert of an adult will teach kids about sex ... because
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
[...]
Of course Pay Pal would never allow such an account. They refuse to be
connected in any way to porn sites and especially "child porn". Their
position not mine.
Uncle Sky
Gently
2005-06-25 07:53:05 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
[...]
Is there a reason that the account would have to be associated with
anything? Is it not just an account that others pay money to, like a bank
account?
Uncle Sky
2005-06-25 08:42:04 UTC
Post by Gently
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Gently
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
Post by Gently
[...]
From what I've seen said about the subject they are fairly carefull about
keeping to their position. They may not know right away but you can be sure
some blue nose will tell them real fast. And of course, if you link
directly as most businesses do, they would know very soon.

How do you think places like yahoo and other places learn about sites that
violate "their" ideas of what is acceptable? From people who see it and
report it or file a complaint.
Uncle Sky
Frank McCoy
2005-06-25 19:39:53 UTC
Post by Gently
I think you should open a paypal account that people that enjoy your stories
could send donations to. And on every story posted, you should include a
location to download other stories. Maybe even start a subscription web
site for people to pay to see the latest creations from the mind of Frank
Mccoy. Of course this means that you would have to start cranking out the
stories to satisfy the eager subscribers. :) More work for you, but with
some profit involved.
Well ... I already have that part done.
I have over 50 finished stories *not published* that I'm trying to
figure a way to make some kind of profit on.
Post by Gently
I think the hardest part of the above suggestion would be to find a web page
host that would be willing to host the content that we love. Content that
would be strictly text, with no images allowed.
Tough finding such a host ... And likely tougher finding one that
wouldn't charge me more than I'd make. ;-{

Still, it does appear there *are* hundreds of pay-for-porn sites out
there.

The other problem is trying *not* to alienate my present fan-base.
Tim Merrigan
2005-06-25 22:43:49 UTC
Post by Gently
I think the hardest part of the above suggestion would be to find a web page
host that would be willing to host the content that we love. Content that
would be strictly text, with no images allowed.
Tough finding such a host ... And likely tougher finding one that
wouldn't charge me more than I'd make. ;-{
Still, it does appear there *are* hundreds of pay-for-porn sites out
there.
The other problem is trying *not* to alienate my present fan-base.
I don't have anything philosophically against pay sites and I know a
couple are legit (Ruthie's Club, and MrDouble), but I, for one, can't
afford regular subscriptions to pay sites, but every couple three years
I'll sub to MrDouble for a month and download fast and furious till my
sub runs out. So, at least in my case, it isn't so much a matter of
alienating your fan base, as that some of us are broke too. I know that
you're entitled to make a living, and that's a skill you should be able
to sell....
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Frank McCoy
2005-06-26 03:41:57 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
I don't have anything philosophically against pay sites and I know a
couple are legit (Ruthie's Club, and MrDouble), but I, for one, can't
afford regular subscriptions to pay sites, but every couple three years
I'll sub to MrDouble for a month and download fast and furious till my
sub runs out.
I do that myself ... and recommend the method to those who complain they
can't find the stories elsewhere and want to steal them.
Post by Tim Merrigan
So, at least in my case, it isn't so much a matter of
alienating your fan base, as that some of us are broke too. I know that
you're entitled to make a living, and that's a skill you should be able
to sell....
That too.