Why Do My post
Pee Wee Herman
2004-05-20 21:03:10 UTC
Show Up In Alt.sex.stories.d

And What doyou meany the two replys
to the stories i posted to the incest story group???

I Am So Confused---> Nikki
Frank McCoy
2004-05-21 00:47:06 UTC
Post by Pee Wee Herman
Show Up In Alt.sex.stories.d
And What doyou meany the two replys
to the stories i posted to the incest story group???
I Am So Confused---> Nikki
Nothing much.
The first was one of Frosty's stories.
He got into some kind of legal trouble (New Zealand?) a year or so
ago, and requested that his stories not be posted. Haven't heard
anything from him since.

Since you only posted the header, I thought it a good idea that you
*not* correct the mistake.

The second just had the wrong header posted for the story ... So I
posted the correct story for the header in response, for those who
might have wanted to read it.
2004-05-21 00:50:00 UTC
Post by Pee Wee Herman
Show Up In Alt.sex.stories.d
Oh ... They don't.
I just redirected *responses* to my replies there.
I redirect responses to *all* my posts in the stories groups to
alt.sex.stories.d ... the proper place to *discuss* stories. That's
why the 'd' in the group-name.