Frank McCoy court case
nacheivo
2009-05-18 11:31:00 UTC
Court hearing obscenity case
"A case involving a Minnesota man charged in federal court with
distributing obscene stories via the Internet has been put on the June
trial calendar, authorities say.

Frank Russell McCoy was indicted in July 2007 and arraigned last
January, court documents show. A second set of court documents first
filed in April 2008 and with the last entry filed Jan. 29, 2008 has
been sealed by the U.S. District Court in Albany, according to the
U.S. Government’s court document management service known as PACER.

McCoy, who operates a Web site that provides access to explicit
stories depicting incest and sex with children, was indicted June 13,
2007, with transporting obscene matters, court records show.

The indictment alleges that McCoy knowingly used an interactive
computer service to allow access to “obscene matters” and did aid
users of his site to view the material.

The indictment specifically lists three Web sites where McCoy is
alleged to have posted “’fantasy’ stories describing in explicit and
graphic detail the sexual abuse, rape and murder of children.”"

Just some info I found, if anyone is interested.

Rosie
David
2009-05-18 16:42:57 UTC
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2009 04:31:00 -0700 (PDT), nacheivo
Post by nacheivo
Court hearing obscenity case
"A case involving a Minnesota man charged in federal court with
distributing obscene stories via the Internet has been put on the June
trial calendar, authorities say.
Frank Russell McCoy was indicted in July 2007 and arraigned last
January, court documents show. A second set of court documents first
filed in April 2008 and with the last entry filed Jan. 29, 2008 has
been sealed by the U.S. District Court in Albany, according to the
U.S. Government’s court document management service known as PACER.
McCoy, who operates a Web site that provides access to explicit
stories depicting incest and sex with children, was indicted June 13,
2007, with transporting obscene matters, court records show.
What web site did he operate?
Post by nacheivo
The indictment alleges that McCoy knowingly used an interactive
computer service to allow access to “obscene matters” and did aid
users of his site to view the material.
The indictment specifically lists three Web sites where McCoy is
alleged to have posted “’fantasy’ stories describing in explicit and
graphic detail the sexual abuse, rape and murder of children.”"
Rape? Murder? I can't remember any murder or rape in his stories.
Post by nacheivo
Just some info I found, if anyone is interested.
Thanks.
--
David
No email replies please.
24 hours. -- Mark Twain, on New England weather
A***@NOT.AT.Arargh.com
2009-05-18 22:06:38 UTC
Post by nacheivo
Court hearing obscenity case
"A case involving a Minnesota man charged in federal court with
distributing obscene stories via the Internet has been put on the June
trial calendar, authorities say.
Frank Russell McCoy was indicted in July 2007 and arraigned last
January, court documents show. A second set of court documents first
filed in April 2008 and with the last entry filed Jan. 29, 2008 has
been sealed by the U.S. District Court in Albany, according to the
U.S. Government’s court document management service known as PACER.
McCoy, who operates a Web site that provides access to explicit
stories depicting incest and sex with children, was indicted June 13,
2007, with transporting obscene matters, court records show.
What web site did he operate?
He used to have several - I don't have the old addresses just at hand.
Post by David
Post by nacheivo
The indictment alleges that McCoy knowingly used an interactive
computer service to allow access to “obscene matters” and did aid
users of his site to view the material.
The indictment specifically lists three Web sites where McCoy is
alleged to have posted “’fantasy’ stories describing in explicit and
graphic detail the sexual abuse, rape and murder of children.”"
Rape? Murder? I can't remember any murder or rape in his stories.
One story called "Raping Susie" comes close, IIRC. However, if one
ACTUALLY reads the story, . . .

I don't remember any with murder, however.
Post by David
Post by nacheivo
Just some info I found, if anyone is interested.
Thanks.
--
ArarghMail905 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.