Frank 6/6/09
Nick Cramer
2009-06-06 21:50:41 UTC
Well, shit! I just got off the phone with Frank. This may not be exactly
right, but, as best I can remember, his wife of 40 years, Eileen, got
religion and moved out in February. She's now living in some religious
enclave. She's stopped taking her medications, because they're all preying
. . . er, praying over her.

On a lighter note, Frank broke his leg, I think he said it happened last
week, in a bicycle accident.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Uncle Sky
2009-06-07 16:21:41 UTC
Post by Nick Cramer
Well, shit! I just got off the phone with Frank. This may not be exactly
right, but, as best I can remember, his wife of 40 years, Eileen, got
religion and moved out in February. She's now living in some religious
enclave. She's stopped taking her medications, because they're all
preying . . . er, praying over her.
On a lighter note, Frank broke his leg, I think he said it happened last
week, in a bicycle accident.
Thanks for the update Nick.
Uncle Sky
Nick Cramer
2009-06-08 03:09:17 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Nick Cramer
Well, shit! I just got off the phone with Frank. This may not be
exactly right, but, as best I can remember, his wife of 40 years,
Eileen, got religion and moved out in February. She's now living in
some religious enclave. She's stopped taking her medications, because
they're all preying . . . er, praying over her.
On a lighter note, Frank broke his leg, I think he said it happened
last week, in a bicycle accident.
Thanks for the update Nick.
Unc, when he told me he broke his leg, I'm sorry, but all I could do was
laugh.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061