Call sign is a matter of 'privicy'
Öldman©
2004-10-02 00:28:27 UTC
Now why would I EVER post that gem, it designates Country, Province, City and
person!

Yo'al just have to listen for the 'wrinkled voice'.

Dumped the CB and went HF years ago when the idiot 'rubber duckies' started
yellin' "breaker, breaker one-niner" into the mic. I had the seventh license
issued for this local!!!!
___________
Not Tellin'
Daytek
2004-10-04 23:55:01 UTC
Post by Öldman©
Now why would I EVER post that gem, it designates Country, Province,
City and person!
Yo'al just have to listen for the 'wrinkled voice'.
Dumped the CB and went HF years ago when the idiot 'rubber duckies'
started yellin' "breaker, breaker one-niner" into the mic. I had the
seventh license issued for this local!!!!
Not Tellin'
How well is Gravity 2.7 doin' for yer?

I have not tried it yet.

--