Per Request - DICKENS1.WAV
OldSage
2007-07-09 20:09:19 UTC
Enjoy.
Do you like dick-ins, Frank?
--
Used to be Gamma but someone else is also using that nick so now I'm just an
OldSage
Frank McCoy
2007-07-09 21:19:36 UTC
Post by OldSage
Enjoy.
Do you like dick-ins, Frank?
My wife and I enjoy a Dicken's Cider now and then.
(Not so often as we used to ... Old age gets in the way.)
Sam the Man
2007-07-10 02:21:29 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Old age gets in the way.)
And don't I know it !

If I had the balls to post some reality, you would agree with me that
there is a god after all...and he's a cruel, sadistic bastard!
Frank McCoy
2007-07-10 02:54:23 UTC
Post by Sam the Man
Post by Frank McCoy
Old age gets in the way.)
And don't I know it !
If I had the balls to post some reality, you would agree with me that
there is a god after all...and he's a cruel, sadistic bastard!
Yeah ... Just about the time we grow sophisticated enough to really
enjoy life ... We grow too old to do it!
;-}
Tim
2007-07-10 00:08:16 UTC
Post by OldSage
Enjoy.
Do you like dick-ins, Frank?
Damn, giganews doesn't pass binary attachments on in text groups.

(I googled it and it is indeed amusing.)
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Yotna El'Toub
2007-07-15 09:46:23 UTC
Thanks for this Frank!

I think the Cowboy dick has it beat though :D

Or should that be whupped?
Frank McCoy
2007-07-15 14:21:25 UTC
Post by Yotna El'Toub
Thanks for this Frank!
I think the Cowboy dick has it beat though :D
Or should that be whupped?
Well, the Cider doesn't sound so obscene, first off.
It takes you a second to realize the double-entendre.
Cowboy Dick, OTOH, slaps you right in the face.
;-}

I mean:
"Stop at Dicken's Fruit Stand for our wonderful Cider,"
Just doesn't have the in-your-face sound that:
"Eat Cowboy Dick Ice-Cream,"
Does.
Yotna El'Toub
2007-07-23 15:52:15 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Well, the Cider doesn't sound so obscene, first off.
It takes you a second to realize the double-entendre.
Cowboy Dick, OTOH, slaps you right in the face.
;-}
"Stop at Dicken's Fruit Stand for our wonderful Cider,"
"Eat Cowboy Dick Ice-Cream,"
Does.
Cowboy Dick in your face? Thanks but I'll pass on that one *LOL*

Hey no telling Esu though I'll be sent out for a tub of it.

Yeah Dickens is more subtle, many could hear that as quite innocent
not us though :)
Frank McCoy
2007-07-23 16:55:47 UTC
Post by Yotna El'Toub
Post by Frank McCoy
Well, the Cider doesn't sound so obscene, first off.
It takes you a second to realize the double-entendre.
Cowboy Dick, OTOH, slaps you right in the face.
;-}
"Stop at Dicken's Fruit Stand for our wonderful Cider,"
"Eat Cowboy Dick Ice-Cream,"
Does.
Cowboy Dick in your face? Thanks but I'll pass on that one *LOL*
Um ... I think that's the whole idea.
;-}
Post by Yotna El'Toub
Hey no telling Esu though I'll be sent out for a tub of it.
Yeah Dickens is more subtle, many could hear that as quite innocent
not us though :)
The whole point of double-entendres is to "talk over the heads" of the
"innocent" kids.

Sometimes it even works.
... Well, until curiosity gets those same kids to go find out just what
it is that Mom and Dad are giggling about; and thus learn about the very
thing their parents are trying most to hide.

"Innocent children" is really an oxymoron.