Happy Natal Anniversary, Frank!
Fastman®
2003-11-02 19:03:10 UTC
And, well, many, many, many, many, many... more!
--
Fastman®
A dunce for all seasons.

Quote: "I have never met a dunce I've liked!"

---------
The preceding post was scanned for signs of
intelligence by DMC®'s *Smarts Scanner*, with the following results:
FAILED
© Copyright All rights reserved. The information contained in this post may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written
authority of the DMC®. Small fee will be charged, of course.
Frank McCoy
2003-11-02 20:39:01 UTC
Post by Fastman®
And, well, many, many, many, many, many... more!
A few billion of them, I hope. ;-}