Hail, Hail, the gang's all here!
Nick Cramer
2010-06-26 08:27:25 UTC
Siding damage, and such.
Ruined my umbrella.
Good luck with the insurance adjuster, Frank. I didn't realize that this
was a binaries group!
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Frank McCoy
2010-06-26 15:22:13 UTC
Post by Nick Cramer
Siding damage, and such.
Ruined my umbrella.
Good luck with the insurance adjuster, Frank. I didn't realize that this
was a binaries group!
Nobody ever objected to my posting pictures before.
Of course, that isn't very often.
Last that I remember was the windmills I made.
Or ... Was it the wind-chime weights?

One of the two windmills is still going.
The wood has turned gray instead of the bright colors of the
tiger-wood it was originally; but it still runs and looks good.

I'm tempted to post a picture, just so people could see the difference
after ... Darn ... I can't find copies of the originals.
;-{

Fred B. Brown
2010-06-26 18:57:02 UTC
Post by Nick Cramer
Siding damage, and such.
Ruined my umbrella.
Good luck with the insurance adjuster, Frank. I didn't realize that this
was a binaries group!
Ummm, I noticed taht the hailstones were, ummmm, unclothed.
Hope Frank sent them to the PUB the beer has been warn lately.
Frank McCoy
2010-06-27 01:23:25 UTC
Post by Fred B. Brown
Post by Nick Cramer
Siding damage, and such.
Ruined my umbrella.
Good luck with the insurance adjuster, Frank. I didn't realize that this
was a binaries group!
Ummm, I noticed taht the hailstones were, ummmm, unclothed.
Hope Frank sent them to the PUB the beer has been warn lately.
They're in the freezer, along with some really nice frosty glasses.
I'm not sure about beer; but *root beer* tastes 100% better in a
frosty glass ... As A&W is well aware of.

;-}

Fred B. Brown
2010-06-27 10:00:02 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Fred B. Brown
Post by Nick Cramer
Siding damage, and such.
Ruined my umbrella.
Good luck with the insurance adjuster, Frank. I didn't realize that this
was a binaries group!
Ummm, I noticed taht the hailstones were, ummmm, unclothed.
Hope Frank sent them to the PUB the beer has been warn lately.
They're in the freezer, along with some really nice frosty glasses.
I'm not sure about beer; but *root beer* tastes 100% better in a
frosty glass ... As A&W is well aware of.
;-}
Lordy, I haven't had one of those in years. I don't think we have an
A&W stand around here.
Those frosty mugs would be a big hit around here, temperature is
scheduled to reach 100 today.
Baal
2010-06-27 22:41:54 UTC
Fred B. Brown wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Saturday 26 June 2010 14:57
in Message-ID: <4c264d01$0$267$***@newscene.com>:

[snip]
Post by Fred B. Brown
Ummm, I noticed taht the hailstones were, ummmm, unclothed.
Isn't that a crime in Georgia?

Baal <***@Usenet.org>
PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1E92C0E8
PGP Key Fingerprint: 40E4 E9BB D084 22D5 3DE9  66B8 08E3 638C 1E92 C0E8
Retired Lecturer, Encryption and Data Security, Pedo U, Usenet Campus
- --

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?"    --    "Who will watch the Watchmen?"
                                 -- Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347. circa 128 AD

"We learned during the McCarthy era that when the State gets behind a moral
panic, no one is safe."
                                                            -- Bob Chatelle

"If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say,
then you're perceived as intelligent. I'm a bit more independent and
radical and consider intelligence the ability to think about matters on
your own and ask a lot of skeptical questions to get at the real truth,
not just what you're told it is."
                                               -- iWoz - Steve Wozniak 2006

Mistrust those in whom the urge to punish is strong.
                                                      --Friedrich Nietzsche

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression.
                                                            -- Thomas Paine
Frank McCoy
2010-06-28 01:05:19 UTC
Post by Fred B. Brown
Ummm, I noticed taht the hailstones were, ummmm, unclothed.
Isn't that a crime in Georgia?
I'm not sure ... They ARE awfully young though.