Why Frank why?
John Vinson
2006-05-14 13:28:25 UTC
Why do you continue to harass the women of callahans?
I am disappointed and embarrassed to admit I talked to you.
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.
Frank McCoy
2006-05-15 03:50:14 UTC
Post by John Vinson
Why do you continue to harass the women of callahans?
I am disappointed and embarrassed to admit I talked to you.
Harass the women at Callahans?
Take another look.
Ask any of THEM if I'm harassing anybody there.
The response to the last message accusing me of such (by you, I presume; again
faking who you are) was about 100% against the accuser (you), and fully in
support of me. Most especially by said women.

I suppose though, if you despise me enough, you'd figure any response by me to a
post by somebody else would be harassment if it was negative and stalking if
positive.

Get a life.

If you *really* and *honestly* think I'm harassing somebody in *any* newsgroup,
then post the message-ID of the offensive message(s) here.

But you can't; because there isn't any such message or messages.

Like before, you won't even have the guts to answer this, even using your fake
ID and multiple remailers; because you know it's all a bunch of crock-manure.
Bette
2006-05-29 17:34:20 UTC
Sweetie, I know you would never be unkind to any woman at Callahan's
or anywhere else. It is not your nature to do so.
Bette
N***@P.U.
2006-05-29 19:03:18 UTC
Thank You For Standing up For Frank.

We Know He Is A Goog Guy.

Nikki
Bette
2006-05-29 17:28:43 UTC
Post by John Vinson
Why do you continue to harass the women of callahans?
I am disappointed and embarrassed to admit I talked to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not the John we know. ASSHOLE.
Frank has *NEVER* once harassed any woman or women at Callahan's.
Bette
bobandcarole
2006-05-30 17:28:11 UTC
Post by Bette
Post by John Vinson
Why do you continue to harass the women of callahans?
I am disappointed and embarrassed to admit I talked to you.
This is not the John we know. ASSHOLE.
Frank has *NEVER* once harassed any woman or women at Callahan's.
Bette
Did you stop in to read franks pedophile filth bette?