Does Frank have a web site...
helmet
2003-09-08 22:39:11 UTC
for his sstories? Or is there a site for archived a.s.i stories
please? Tankyu!
U***@home.alone.invalid
2003-09-08 23:16:54 UTC
Post by helmet
for his sstories? Or is there a site for archived a.s.i stories
please? Tankyu!
Frank's home page:

http://www.young-stuff.com/frank/

But I seem to recall he was having some trouble and had not updated for
some time. But a lot of his stories are there.

Now he'll come back and say I'm nuts and give you a whole different story.
:-)
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/uncle_sky
Frank McCoy
2003-09-09 04:57:46 UTC
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
Post by helmet
for his sstories? Or is there a site for archived a.s.i stories
please? Tankyu!
http://www.young-stuff.com/frank/
But I seem to recall he was having some trouble and had not updated for
some time. But a lot of his stories are there.
Now he'll come back and say I'm nuts and give you a whole different story.
:-)
Nope. Exactly right.
I haven't been able to update the young-stuff mirror for over a year.
However, the asstr site is good.

2003-09-08 23:20:56 UTC