He writes "stories"
bobandcarole
2008-02-27 20:12:50 UTC
"Never been any secret to who I am. I write stories.
Look me up on asstr.org Or, look me up in the
phone-book"--Frank McCoy, Family Counseling Office
Pedo University Usenet campus

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.frank.mccoy/msg/c1464fb1b1012efd?

He forgot alt.sex.stories.incest, His filth is still stinking
up the group for anyone that still wants to say pederast
mccoy doesn't write the sick material he posts.

Frank R & Eileen L McCoy
9694 Parkington Ave NE
Elk River, MN 55330-7272
(763) 441-6825
ªºªandca®ole
2008-02-28 03:30:43 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
"Never been any secret to who I am. I write stories.
Look me up on asstr.org Or, look me up in the
phone-book"--Frank McCoy, Family Counseling Office
Pedo University Usenet campus
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.frank.mccoy/msg/c1464fb1b1012efd?
He forgot alt.sex.stories.incest, His filth is still stinking
up the group for anyone that still wants to say pederast
mccoy doesn't write the sick material he posts.
Frank R & Eileen L McCoy
9694 Parkington Ave NE
Elk River, MN 55330-7272
(763) 441-6825
Bob, stop and think! Frank McCoy is a despicable pervert and his
stories are *horrible*, but does that mean he should go to jail just
for writing them? (Unlike Charlie Drifter, of course, who openly
admits what he did and is long overdue for prison.)
If the LEA can find Frank McCoy guilty of actually molesting children,
then in my opinion he should be executed or *at least* locked up for
the rest of his life ..... but ... just for writing stories????? Jesus
fucking Christ! Do you want the government to be able to tell us what
we can and can't write? We might as well live in Iran then! ..... But
isn't it America that we do live in? What were you in Vietnam for if
it wasn't defending the freedom that we all enjoy?
The people who want to jail Frank simply for writing stores are un-
American assholes! ..... Bob! �WTF, can't you see that?
Read the post entitled "Plaque Frank R. McCoy" pedo frank had
this coming for a long time. Do some research on "Pedo U"
frank was in the "Family Counseling Office Pedo University Usenet
campus" He deserves to go down and I don't give a rats ass how
they do it. I *strongly* suspect there's more to this case than we
know at the moment. Hold your judgement, at least for now.
ªºªandca®ole
2008-02-28 04:04:10 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
Thanks, Bob. Well, if anyone fantasizes like that for his whole life,
then it might well be he committed the crimes too. Where was "Plaque
Frank R. McCoy" posted?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/e20a56bd789e4c04?
4s00th
2008-02-28 19:21:07 UTC
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:57:15 -0800 (PST), RedDog
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
How quickly you fall under the spell of your beloved bo0b.

So much for the integrity of American freedom.

"Pedo U" was bullshit -- a bunch of people adopting a name, nothing
more. Oh, don't get me wrong -- many of those people trafficked in
illegal child pornography, but you won't find any evidence that Frank
did anything other than write stories. In fact, many of the people who
identified themselves with "Pedo U" where only involved in writing,
posting and reposting stories.

And, tell me, RedDog, oh great defender of freedom, when has it ever
been illegal to have a fantasy?

Find any evidence that Frank ever did anything to harm a child, then,
by all means, lock him up and put him away for good! But right now,
you're talking about somebody who is accused for posting links. This
isn't even about the fact that he wrote the stories, stories that are
legal under the US Supreme Court's authority. You might not like them,
and that's your right, but they are perfectly legal. This is about the
fact that he posted links to the perfectly legal stories on a web
site. And here you are asking your beloved bo0b to post a link here on
Usenet.

Think about it.

This is not just.

It is not justice.

It is not American.

Meanwhile, the government wastes time, money and effort to try a man
for posting links to legal stories on the Internet -- time, money and
effort that could better be used to track down people who actually
molest real children instead of just writing stories or posting links
to stories. I've shown you evidence that the government doesn't have
the resources to go after genuine child molesters, and why should they
when they squander their resources like this?

-- ***@hushmail.com

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)
unless you ask me not to.
ªºªandcarole®
2008-02-28 19:26:27 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
And how the fuck do YOU know, because pederast mccoy said so?

This
Maybe they are finally drawing a line in the sand...
4s00th
2008-03-02 23:59:40 UTC
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
I wasn't at all being inconsistent, 4s00th. I was merely asking Bob to
show me where Frank admitted to committing crimes against children.
And that's what lead you to say, "if he fantasized about it, he must
have done it?"

unless you ask me not to.
ªºªandcarole
2008-03-03 00:13:10 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
And again I'll say it doesn't matter if he actually raped a child or
not.
If he is sexually attracted to children, he needs to be in a cage,
bottom line, end of discussion.........
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-03-03 01:20:25 UTC
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
Except that wasn't what he said...as it?

He said..."Well, if anyone fantasizes like that for his whole
life,then it might well be he committed the crimes too"

much different..
4s00th
2008-03-04 06:27:52 UTC
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
It's so funny that you can tell the difference between that, and yet
cannot tell the difference between knowing something to be a fact and
suspecting something.

unless you ask me not to.
Richard Fallstrom
2008-03-09 04:53:11 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
What they come across as is folks who wouldn't know if a male St.
Bernard was up them.

Rick (sometimes is a GentleRF and sometimes is not)
Frank McCoy
2008-03-09 13:20:57 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
Just a note to let you know how much i miss you and how much i miss
writing those pre-teen incest and sodomy stories that you enjoy so
much. Eileen isn't doing so well i'm afraid. She just sets on the
couch moving her finger up and down on her lips making strange sounds.
Sometimes i can make out words and sentences like "Pervert" or "Ruined
my life" I think i might have to sign her up for the special olympics
soon. The arresting officer called me "trash" I was so insulted! I
informed him that the kind and intelligent members of alt.callahans
consider me a friend and a
prolific writer. I also informed him that my friends consider my
child molestation stories and my affiliation with Pedo U to be in
perfect taste and perfectly acceptable in the callahans world.

Yes, the wonderful callahans group stands behind me one hundred
percent i told the bewildered officer. I informed him that in our
world, a penchant for little girls is fine as long as you are polite.
He just shook his head and said something about needing to speak with
the lead internet crimes detective. Yes my friends, callahans is like
a brotherhood, all for one and one for all. We accept Pederasts and
Flashers also! Are we taking Crackheads, Homosexual Prostitutes and
Pimps? I know several that want to join our little commune. I'm
reminded of the slogan i thought up in a story i wrote for Pedo U,
"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be
free"

/ ' / (tm)
Cow Tse Tung
2008-03-09 17:39:30 UTC
In article <0dae8bda-eb47-4528-b12f-
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by bobandcarole
[...]
You need to be sharing this with all your friends over at ASSD,
"Frank"
--
"I never thought there were corners in time
until I was told to go stand in one"
....Grace Slick
Baal
2008-03-01 03:05:07 UTC
<3853a07a-b45c-4606-8c13-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> <619353da-c178-42f5-9916-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> <***@4ax.com>
Nym-Commands: -signsend -acksend

4s00th wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Thursday 28 February 2008 14:21
Post by 4s00th
"Pedo U" was bullshit -- a bunch of people adopting a name, nothing
more. Oh, don't get me wrong -- many of those people trafficked in
illegal child pornography, but you won't find any evidence that Frank
did anything other than write stories. In fact, many of the people who
identified themselves with "Pedo U" where only involved in writing,
posting and reposting stories.
There even wasn't that much story-posting, to my recollection; I didn't
pay much attention to any stories (such as Frank's) because they're not of
interest to me (neither then nor now.) There were debates, fights with
trolls, arguments, pretty-much the same type of stuff you see here today.
Post by 4s00th
And, tell me, RedDog, oh great defender of freedom, when has it ever
been illegal to have a fantasy?
To the best of my knowledge, it has _never_ been illegal to have a fantasy;
however, in varying times and places, it may have been a crime to write
these down.
Post by 4s00th
Find any evidence that Frank ever did anything to harm a child, then,
by all means, lock him up and put him away for good! But right now,
you're talking about somebody who is accused for posting links. This
isn't even about the fact that he wrote the stories, stories that are
legal under the US Supreme Court's authority. You might not like them,
and that's your right, but they are perfectly legal. This is about the
fact that he posted links to the perfectly legal stories on a web
site. And here you are asking your beloved bo0b to post a link here on
Usenet.
4s00th, I realize that obscenity and child pornography are not protected
by the First Amendment; you're saying that the Supreme Court has ruled
that stories of the type that Frank writes are legal.

This would imply that they are _not_ obscene; they cannot be deemed child
pornography under existing American statutes. Now given that they cannot
be condemned as child pornography, and if _not_ obscene, then prosecution
against Frank will fail.

Would you happen to have a link to some Supreme Court jurisprudence,
covering by the legality of these type of stories, by any chance?
Post by 4s00th
Think about it.
This is not just.
It is not justice.
It is not American.
The justice system never was, nor has it ever been, about justice. It has
always been about power and social control.
Post by 4s00th
Meanwhile, the government wastes time, money and effort to try a man
for posting links to legal stories on the Internet -- time, money and
effort that could better be used to track down people who actually
molest real children instead of just writing stories or posting links
to stories.
Look at how much more money is being shovelled into the sinkhole that is
Iraq--the costs of this idiotic, needless war will nearly-bankrupt America.
Post by 4s00th
I've shown you evidence that the government doesn't have the resources
to go after genuine child molesters, and why should they when they
squander their resources like this?
The problem is, as usual, politics. This prosecution is going forward
because it suits someone's political agenda.
Baal <***@Usenet.org>
PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1E92C0E8
PGP Key Fingerprint: 40E4 E9BB D084 22D5 3DE9 66B8 08E3 638C 1E92 C0E8
Retired Lecturer, Encryption and Data Security, Pedo U, Usenet Campus
- --

"Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?" -- "Who will watch the Watchmen?"
-- Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347. circa 128 AD
bobandcarole
2008-03-01 04:33:58 UTC
Post by 4s00th
"Pedo U" was bullshit -- a bunch of people adopting a name, nothing
more. Oh, don't get me wrong -- many of those people trafficked in
illegal child pornography, but you won't find any evidence that Frank
did anything other than write stories. In fact, many of the people who
identified themselves with "Pedo U" where only involved in writing,
posting and reposting stories.
There even wasn't that much story-posting, to my recollection; I didn't
pay much attention to any stories (such as Frank's) because they're not of
interest to me (neither then nor now.) There were debates, fights with
trolls, arguments, pretty-much the same type of stuff you see here today.
So baal was involved also :-)
LEA will surely be pleased
for the admission.
Baal
2008-03-03 07:46:33 UTC
bobandcarole wrote in alt.support.boy-lovers on Friday 29 February 2008
23:33 in Message-ID:
<c6f343cf-278f-43ad-9d7f-***@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

[snip]
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Baal
There even wasn't that much story-posting, to my recollection; I
didn't pay much attention to any stories (such as Frank's) because
they're not of interest to me (neither then nor now.) There were
debates, fights with trolls, arguments, pretty-much the same type of
stuff you see here today.
So baal was involved also :-)
LEA will surely be pleased
for the admission.
Boy, you /are/ incredibly dense; I had actually wondered if it was a
pretense, I guess not.

FYI, law-enforcement was monitoring that newsgroup at that time. Their
message archives are probably more complete than Google's.

I posted text messages only, very much like I do here. When /that/ becomes
a crime, then we'll _all_ have something to worry about.

bobandcarole
2008-03-01 13:06:08 UTC
Post by 4s00th
I've shown you evidence that the government doesn't have the resources
to go after genuine child molesters, and why should they when they
squander their resources like this?
The problem is, as usual, politics. This prosecution is going forward
because it suits someone's political agenda.
Thanks, Baal, for once again clearly stating what should be (but
unfortunately isn't) obvious to us all.
Do I care how they got pedo mccoy? About as much as I care what they
do
to the moose-lum towelheads at Guantanamo. The importent thing is the
fact
that they got them. mccoy is totally deserving of anything he gets and
I for one
am elated.
Baal
2008-03-03 07:30:27 UTC
<3853a07a-b45c-4606-8c13-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
Nym-Commands: -signsend -acksend

ªºªandca®ole wrote in alt.support.boy-lovers on Wednesday 27 February
2008 22:30 in Message-ID:

Post by ªºªandca®ole
Read the post entitled "Plaque Frank R. McCoy" pedo frank had
this coming for a long time. Do some research on "Pedo U"
frank was in the "Family Counseling Office Pedo University Usenet
campus"
So what? You don't think there were cops in there, reading every post?
(Just like there are here....)

Obviously, the authorities didn't seem to think it meant anything
in 1998, or they would have arrested him _then_ ....
Post by ªºªandca®ole
He deserves to go down and I don't give a rats ass how they do it.
That says far more about you than it does about him.
Post by ªºªandca®ole
I *strongly* suspect there's more to this case than we
know at the moment. Hold your judgement, at least for now.
Yeah, right. You forget, I was there at the time. I saw Frank participate
in the group, first-hand. He did nothing illegal under U.S. law, that I
observed. Given that the authorities were monitoring the group, I guess
they didn't see anything either. So much for your suspicions.

/I/ strongly suspect that politics is what's at issue here--somebody's
trying to use Frank's case as a springboard into politics, I'd wager.

I'll bet that it'll be just as unsuccessful as Dennis 'Wacko' Vacco's
"Pedo U" publicity stunt in trying to get himself re-elected. It was most
interesting that of the one or two dozen ISPs that carried the group in
New York State, the /only/ ones to get their servers seized were in
_precisely_ those Districts where Vacco needed the most votes to get
re-elected.

- From a contemporary story published on CNet:
http://www.news.com/2100-1023-217342.html

[...]

Both the attorney general's office and its critics called
Tuesday's confiscation unprecedented. EPIC's Sobel said his
organization had never heard of a similar seizure of a news
server, a move that Wurzel called "groundbreaking."

The ISPs' best defense may be to claim that they didn't know
that copies of the images existed on their servers, a position
taken by BuffNet today. BuffNet denied it had been warned of
the pornography, the email inquiry from the undercover agent
notwithstanding.

"The agent stated that he had found this picture through the
newsgroup and implied that he did so through a BuffNet account,"
BuffNet attorney Steve Fox acknowledged. "He did not say that the
| image was still available on the newsgroup, and I, as an attorney,
| looked at the pictures in there and did not see anything illegal."

Note the statement above, by the lawyer for Buffnet--he examined the
images in the group and didn't find anything illegal.

[...]

BuffNet posted a statement in response to the seizure. Both in the
statement and in comments to News.com, BuffNet suggested that the
attorney general's actions were politically motivated.

"The attorney general has a legitimate concern about child
pornography on the Internet," BuffNet vice president and co-owner
Mike Hassett acknowledged. "But his ultimate motivation is the
election we're having on Tuesday. He won last election with upstate
New York votes, and for this raid he chose ISPs in upstate areas
to make his point."

ªºªandcarole®
2008-03-03 12:42:19 UTC
Post by Baal
[...]
Yeah, you had your dirty little hands in the cookie jar also.

Post by Baal
observed. Given that the authorities were monitoring the group, I guess
they didn't see anything either. So much for your suspicions.
/I/ strongly suspect that politics is what's at issue here--somebody's
trying to use Frank's case as a springboard into politics, I'd wager.
Sure, it's all "politics" anytime a child pornographer or child
molester
is arrested. Now give us the drivel about how you perverts are
"being discriminated against" because of sexual orientation.
Post by Baal
I'll bet that it'll be just as unsuccessful as Dennis 'Wacko' Vacco's
"Pedo U" publicity stunt in trying to get himself re-elected. It was most
interesting that of the one or two dozen ISPs that carried the group in
New York State, the /only/ ones to get their servers seized were in
_precisely_ those Districts where Vacco needed the most votes to get
re-elected.
- From a contemporary story published on CNet:http://www.news.com/2100-1023-217342.html
� �[...]
Baal
2008-03-03 07:54:33 UTC
<3853a07a-b45c-4606-8c13-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> <619353da-c178-42f5-9916-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
<***@4ax.com> <6febd969-3628-4523-8c91-***@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
Nym-Commands: -signsend -acksend

RedDog wrote in alt.support.boy-lovers on Saturday 01 March 2008 00:17
in Message-ID:
<6febd969-3628-4523-8c91-***@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

[snip]
I wasn't at all being inconsistent, 4s00th. I was merely asking Bob to
show me where Frank admitted to committing crimes against children.
Bob can't point you to anything, because there *isn't* any place where
Frank admitted to /any/ criminal activities.

Frank posted only /text/ -- /and/ /nothing/ /but/ text. There is no
evidence otherwise, period--as far as I am aware, and I've known Frank off
and on for over 10 years now.

As far as I'm aware, Frank has lived in the same place, and he has had the
same email address as in the Pedo U days--some 10 years now.

/If/ there was any evidence indicating Frank was involved in illegal
activities, it only stands to reason that he would have been investigated
and charged then. Frank then (as now) used his real name, and said he was
listed in the phone book. The authorities had no trouble finding him in
2008--they could also have found him in 1998, if they had had a reason to
suspect he was up to anything illegal.

Frank has been writing these stories for a long time; writing stories does
not mean he is involved in (or endorses) illegal activities any more than
a murder mystery author is involved in (or endorses) homicide.