Which is more "normal" and "natural"?
ªºªandcarole®
2008-01-04 10:08:47 UTC
Methinks only men uncomfortable with their own sexuality mind homosexual
men all that much; otherwise they'd likely have *my* attitude: Yahoo!
More women for me! � ;-}
You mean more preteen girls for you to rape, don't you pedo frank?
David
2008-01-04 23:28:25 UTC
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 08:12:00 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
In alt.support.girl-lovers "John"
A grown man attracted to a teen in a bikini?
Or two faggots getting it on......................
The question is NOT what our society say is legal or not legal muttface, oh
sorry, I mean Brandon.
The question is what it is. Brandon would have us think the perverted ones
are the men attracted to young girls and a man screwing another man's
asshole is much more "normal". That's how his kind thinks.
"I'm normal, you're perverted, he's insane."
Or ... Something like that, if not so extreme.
Like the old Quaker said, "Everybody in the world is a little odd,
except thee and me ... And sometimes I'm not so sure about thee."
(Except the word wasn't "odd"; but "queer" back in the old days long
before "queer" gained its modern homosexual meaning.)
I'll admit though: Far more men would drool at the sight of a sexily
dressed teenaged girl flaunting her newly developed sexuality in a tight
top and short skirt, than the same aged boy dressed in tight pants. And
yes, far more would likely be *disgusted* at the same aged boy trying to
attract their sexual attention (and favors) than the girl.
That doesn't make either the boy or girl *wrong* or *evil* for doing so,
however.
Now *me*, I prefer women.
I don't object however to homosexual men.
That leaves all the more beautiful women for ME; taking at least two
otherwise possible competitors out of the running. And, like
telemarketers, if any approach me, I give the same response: "Sorry, I'm
not interested. <Click!>
;-}
Methinks only men uncomfortable with their own sexuality mind homosexual
men all that much; otherwise they'd likely have *my* attitude: Yahoo!
More women for me! ;-}
I thoroughly agree, Frank.
WOW!
There's a surprise!
/sarcasm
All the more for us.
"us"?
Nauseating..
If folk accuse you of sucking up to child pornographer
Frank McCoy will you accuse them of lying ?
The only people I accuse of lying are those who lie. You are a liar.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-04 23:45:16 UTC
Post by David
[...]
As I never tire of repeating,your words speak for themselves.

You may think yourself clever and erudite but your desires differ in
no way from any other pervert and sex predator..

From: David <***@picknowl.com.au>

" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "
David
2008-01-05 13:03:34 UTC
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:45:16 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
Post by David
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 08:12:00 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
[...]
Post by David
The only people I accuse of lying are those who lie. You are a liar.
As I never tire of repeating,your words speak for themselves.
You may think yourself clever and erudite but your desires differ in
no way from any other pervert and sex predator..
" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "
Funny that that message ID does not appear on google. It does sound
like something I would have said though.

Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-05 15:52:49 UTC
Post by David
The only people I accuse of lying are those who lie. You are a liar.
As I never tire of repeating,your words speak for themselves.
You may think yourself clever and erudite but your desires differ in
no way from any other pervert and sex predator..
" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "
Funny that that message ID does not appear on google. It does sound
like something I would have said though.
Give it a chance.. you had only just posted it..
Post by David
Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
From: David (I'm not a pedophile)<***@picknowl.com.au>

" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "

" It is about giving children the right to choose with whom
they will have sex."
David
2008-01-05 19:52:53 UTC
Post by David
Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
rape or assault.

Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
distort and misread what is being said.
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-05 20:30:05 UTC
Post by David
Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
rape or assault.
Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
distort and misread what is being said.
Nothing distorted or misread..

You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
with as long as they consent.

Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
of pedophiles..
--
Pedospeak

Pedospeak is the terminology that pedophiles use when referring to
variants of their lifestyle, with the intent of obscuring the negative
effects of their actions, and achieving legitimacy amongst the general
public. While some pedospeak words are simply abbreviations of terms
commonly used by anyone discussing pedophilia, many of the phrases
betray a clear attempt to twist the existing terminology in their
favor. By changing the language typically used to denote the sexual
abuse of children, they hope to portray this abuse in a more benign
light.

Pedophiles use such terms as "Child Lover," "Minor-Attracted Adult,"
"Girl Lover, "Boy Lover," etc., to describe themselves. Many resent
use of the word "pedophile" because they view it as a hated word. They
discuss about how, in history, and in some other countries, it's
accepted for adults to have sex with minors. The goal of pedospeak is
to trick people into thinking that they're harmless, and to become
more acceptable to society.

http://wikisposure.com/Pedospeak
ThePsyko
2008-01-06 00:28:54 UTC
Post by David
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:45:16 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
Post by David
Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex
with ..remember?
That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
rape or assault.
Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
distort and misread what is being said.
Nothing distorted or misread..
You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
with as long as they consent.
Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
of pedophiles..
he doesn't get it... he can't (won't?) allow himself to see how that
could happen because that would mean his ideas won't work and he's out
of luck
--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**
David
2008-01-06 03:01:04 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Of course the current situation is not exactly working to the
betterment of children is it?
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-06 21:01:28 UTC
Post by ThePsyko
On 05 Jan 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
of pedophiles..
he doesn't get it... he can't (won't?) allow himself to see how that
could happen because that would mean his ideas won't work and he's out
of luck
ThePsyko
----------------------
So, to YOU, being nice to someone you want to have sex with is
magically somehow "unfair" if they are young and you're older??

That makes you an antisexual sicko!

That's like saying someone you're asking to let you do a favor for
them is "being groomed" by you!

Grooming is only evil if someone is trying to talk you into doing
something that HURTS or makes you uncomfortable!! NOT something
you would WANT to do if you knew what it felt like! Grooming is
ONLY to talk you into doing something you DON'T WANT TO DO!!

If it is something you DO want to do, then it ISN'T GROOMING!!

The notion of applying "grooming" notions to consensual pleasure
is nothing but antisexual pathology!! Everything good and decent
and kind becomes sickness to your cynical "grooming" mentality,
whether it is adults who want to have sex (are they grooming each
other??) or whether kids experimenting, (what do they want out of
it, to feel GOOD or something??) it all becomes suspect instead
of innocent and pleasurable. You pieces of antisexual shit are the
biggest cynics in the world, unable to accept even gifts for fear
that someone is wanting to GROOM you to have sex with them and give
you PLEASURE!! ICK, HOW NASTY THAT MUST BE!! TO HAVE PLEASURE!!

Do you SEE NOW??? You're mentally ILL!! Get HELP!!
Steve
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-16 16:49:06 UTC
Post by David
[...]
-----------------------
Can't occur in a society where sex for kids who want it is open,
protected, supported, and not humilating, shamed or concealed.
Steve
David
2008-01-06 03:00:01 UTC
Post by David
Just for your information you should note that the sentence mentions
children, not adults.
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
rape or assault.
Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
distort and misread what is being said.
Nothing distorted or misread..
You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
with as long as they consent.
No! As stated the children should be free to have sex with whomever
THEY choose. If they CHOOSE to have sex with an adult then that is
their right.

You do not have the moral standing to stop them just a religious
clap-trap minority loudly demanding that sex should be illegal for
children because it is a SIN and children are pure and unsullied.

You do not have a moral right to make a decision for a child provided
that the child has been properly educated. Of course your morals do
not permit the instruction of children about sex because you see it as
something dirty and evil. Your morals do not want anyone to enjoy sex
because it might "corrupt" them.
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
of pedophiles..
Once again you see "paedophiles", sorry that should be "child
molesters" lurking under every rock and fallen leaf. If the children
are educated about grooming tactics and about sex then no child
molester would get a look in.

The current set of laws are plainly not working with young children
being convicted of sex offences and labelled as sex offenders for the
rest of their lives. Do you consider that moral or just?

Is it moral or just that a young man gets convicted because he is less
than a year older than his partner but she is under the age of
consent? He gets convicted of rape and the two lovers are torn apart
and both their lives ruined.

Is it moral and just that two thirteen year old children are both cast
as victim and and both as perpetrator with both of them having to
register as a sex offender for the rest of their lives? It was
consensual but both are convicted of rape purely because of the age of
the partner to the act.

How can you stand idly by and see the lives of children ruined in this
way gloating that another paedophile has been incarcerated? Do you
want to put all these children in an asylum and allow medical
experiments to be performed on them? Do you want to harvest their
organs because they are "paedophiles" in your definition? Why do you
promote the torture and unusual punishment of anyone?

You are a moral disgrace and a distorting liar as well.
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-06 20:48:30 UTC
Post by David
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
That is true. It is the children that should be free, not the adults.
Any suspicion of force or coercion, by anyone, should be dealt with as
rape or assault.
Once again the master of deception and lies proves his ability do
distort and misread what is being said.
You advocate children being "free" for adult pedophiles to have sex
with as long as they consent.
Grooming children to "consent" to sex with them is the stock in trade
of pedophiles..
-------------------------------
Why would children want to fuck dirty filthy nasty OLD pedophiles when
they can fuck their father or brother or the nice man down the street??

Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is auto-magically
a "pedophile" to you, aren't they??

You're a fuckin' idiot.
Steve
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-06 21:57:50 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Adult fucking child = pedophile

It's really not difficult.
Post by R. Steve Walz
Steve
--

December 2007
- There is a delusion that pedophiles are under which

They would like to ride on the margins of these other
minorities in order to garner sympathy from those
minorities, and to use the history of the emmancipation
of these minorities as precedence for their own freedom
to have sex with children.

They forget one thing: Pedophiles are seen with disdain
and disgust, not because they are different, but because
they cause harm to other human beings.

http://wikisposure.com/The_Persecution_Delusion
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-16 16:46:26 UTC
Post by David
[...]
-------------------------
And simplicity is simple for simpletons like you.
Steve
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-06 20:44:27 UTC
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
------------------------------
Sure, but what makes you think they will want to have sex with old
dirty scumbag pedophiles, when they can fuck their father or brother
or the nice man down the street??

Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is a pedophile to
you, aren't they??
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
" I want to free children from the tyranny
of externally imposed celibacy. "
" It is about giving children the right to choose with whom
they will have sex."
-----------------
Sounds good.
Steve
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-01-06 21:56:01 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:44:27 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
------------------------------
Sure, but what makes you think they will want to have sex with old
dirty scumbag pedophiles, when they can fuck their father or brother
or the nice man down the street??
If he is fucking his neighbor's children he IS a pedophile..

If a father fucks his own children he IS an incestuous pedophile
Post by R. Steve Walz
Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is a pedophile to
you, aren't they??
If they fuck the child ..of course they are

Steve
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-16 16:53:00 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
------------------------------
Sure, but what makes you think they will want to have sex with old
dirty scumbag pedophiles, when they can fuck their father or brother
or the nice man down the street??
If he is fucking his neighbor's children he IS a pedophile..
If a father fucks his own children he IS an incestuous pedophile
-------------------------
Nonsense, a pedophile is sickly attracted ONLY to totally prepubescent
children, and fixatedly so. A parent would only be having sex with his
child if the child requested it!
Post by R. Steve Walz
Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is a pedophile to
you, aren't they??
If they fuck the child ..of course they are
Adult fucking child = pedophile
-----------------------------
You're just an ignorant simpleton.
You don't even think, you just react.
Steve

Frank McCoy
2008-01-06 22:54:17 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
You are referring to children being " free" to have sex with adult
pedophiles. They should have sex with anyone the want to have sex with
..remember?
------------------------------
Sure, but what makes you think they will want to have sex with old
dirty scumbag pedophiles, when they can fuck their father or brother
or the nice man down the street??
Oh, that's right, any person a child wants to fuck is a pedophile to
you, aren't they??
Yep ... Even if the "child" is the older person.
;-{

I've heard people like him say that.
Maybe not himself; but that seems to be the common attitude.
"Child pedophile" or something like that is the term.
That's how they view a 13-year-old who seduces a boy two years older.
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-14 22:42:25 UTC
Post by David
If folk accuse you of sucking up to child pornographer
Frank McCoy will you accuse them of lying ?
The only people I accuse of lying are those who lie. You are a liar.
As I never tire of repeating,your words speak for themselves.
You may think yourself clever and erudite but your desires differ in
no way from any other pervert and sex predator..
Pervert is a term denoting one who someone else doesn't like, nothing
more. It comes from the Latin "pervertus" meaning turned inside out.
It is strictly subjective. All it means is that you're opinionated.

Sex predator is a term denoting a rapist, and since he does not
support rape or have any criminal convictions for the same, you're
both wrong and a liar!
Steve
R. Steve Walz
2008-01-14 22:37:18 UTC
Post by ªºªandcarole®
Methinks only men uncomfortable with their own sexuality mind homosexual
men all that much; otherwise they'd likely have *my* attitude: Yahoo!
More women for me! � ;-}
You mean more preteen girls for you to rape, don't you pedo frank?
Gee, since he is both married and not a rapist, both by his own
declaration and by a lack of convictions or even prosecutions,
that means you're wrong and an asshole.
Steve