family room
Daytek
2003-10-19 01:50:14 UTC
I went to the mall today.
Plenty of girls of all ages. Perhaps I should say females instead of
girls. My poor attempt to be non-age discriminatory.

Went to the men's room to get relief.
You walk down a hallway and turn right into another hallway that
cannot be seen from the main shopping area. Nice and private.
But this hallway opens directly into the Men's area and the Women's
area. No doors. You have to make another turn, so neither can see too
much into the other.

Next to these two "open doorways" is a door marked "Family Room" for
families that use the restroom/bathroom together. Disneyworld has
"Family Toilet Rooms" for it's visitors.

As I was coming out of the Men's area, just at the Family Room door,A
nice looking woman, say late 20s, with a boy about 7 - maybe 8, and a
girl about 5 - maybe 6, went pass me. The boy was saying to this
woman, "Mom! Let's use the family room. The family room Mom! Like we
do at home!" Those were his actual words. But Mom said no and all 3
went into the Women's area.

I don't know if other females were in the Women's restroom.
Wished I was a fly on the wall about then. Would be interesting to
know how other females think about a boy that old being in the female
area. Hope he raised the lid and remembered to put it back down.
Maybe he and his sister shared a stall.

just commenting to myself.
Frank McCoy
2003-10-19 05:52:26 UTC
Post by Daytek
[...]
All I can say is, "Damn, how embarrassing for the kid."
Now if restrooms were mostly unisex, it wouldn't matter so much.

U***@home.alone.invalid
2003-10-19 06:38:14 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Daytek
[...]
I had to laugh Frank. When I saw the subject on this post I thought it was
about kissy. LOL

I must admit I lead a sheltered life. I never heard of "Family Rooms" for
restrooms. All I've ever seen are "Men" and "Women."
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/uncle_sky
Frank McCoy
2003-10-19 16:08:28 UTC
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Daytek
[...]
They're still rare ... But growing in popularity, just like unisex
restrooms.

Daytek
2003-10-19 18:32:03 UTC
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Daytek
[...]
MMMmmmmmmmmm! I am trying very hard to behave myself when I post
there. But one person who hates me makes it rather difficult when he
calls me a liar, so now I blow-up in another group.

Yet I am aware that you and others have not been happy with some of my
antics. Will I ever learn how to fit-in? Doubtful. I am too weird and
perverted, basicly a loner, have a wild imagination that gets away
from me at times, and my emotions can bounce like a basketball. Take
meds that help control them, but don't always take the pills. Then -
like a woman with pms - I never know what my mind is going to do.
It can be hell to live with myself, yet I learned to accept myself
years ago. Even my wife acts as if I don't exsist when I act up.
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
I must admit I lead a sheltered life. I never heard of "Family Rooms" for
restrooms. All I've ever seen are "Men" and "Women."
"Gentlemen" "Men" "Boys"
"Ladies" "Women" "Girls"
"Restroom"
"Bathroom"
"Toilet"

When the wife and I went to Europe years ago, in France, one eating
place had one toilet with no door for males and females any age.
People stood in-line, at the toilet, waitng for their turn.

On the autobahn, which is just like our interstate, France has the
reststops. The toilet area was wide-open to public viewing. No Toilet.
just the opening in the floor. You have metal pads to place your feet
and hand rails to hold on to. For a man who stands - no problem.
The women wear no panties or have the crotch opening cause they stand
while peeing for simplicity.
If male or female need to poop, then you *need* those footpads and
handrails. Tis easier to squat and poop in the woods.

daytek
Frank McCoy
2003-10-19 22:33:57 UTC
Post by Daytek
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
[...]
Ick. I could see some poor soul (expecially young) slipping down the
hole ....

Geesh.

Fastman®
2003-10-21 03:52:14 UTC
Post by Daytek
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Daytek
[...]
Not only called you a fucking liar, but proved it.
I don't believe a word you say, and BTW, gotten off thinking about the
assassination of JFK lately?

--=FM=--