World of Warcraft online unlimited beta tester accounts starting at $20! And never Pay Again.
Sales
2005-04-14 03:58:49 UTC
Tired of paying over ten dollars $10 every month to blizzard just to play
their game now you don't have to.

I have access to an account creation tool Created by a disgruntled Blizzard
employ!

For only $20 twenty dollars I can set you up with a six-month account and
for $50 fifty dollars a lifetime subscription (Blizzard only sold these to
beta testers!) to World of Warcraft online.

I am only selling a limited number of Unlimited accounts and I expect them
to go fast so grab yours today!

I accept paypal

My site can be found at <http://thischeck.com/warcraft.htm>

Because of the questionable nature of these subscriptions I have them listed
at Silver and Gold “Guides”

The silver Guide = 6 six month subscription to World of Warcraft online

The Gold Guide = unlimited lifetime beta tester account to World of Warcraft
online
Be sure to include a user name and password!

Leave 24-72 hours for email delivery

http://www.usenet.com
Tim Merrigan
2005-04-14 06:13:21 UTC
Post by Sales
[...]
Sure, just send me the 20 bucks and the URL and I'll beta test your game.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan